Secretsundaze New Years Eve Extravaganza @ Village Underground, London - 31-12-2008

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaskkonii
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Apr 2007

Secretsundaze New Years Eve Extravaganza @ Village Underground, London - 31-12-2008

Omar-S, Johnny D, Giles Smith & James Priestley

Part 1 - http://uploaded.to/?id=9pvx7y
    Part 2 - http://uploaded.to/?id=dkkmv8
    Part 3 - http://uploaded.to/?id=vbf3n8

Audio Quality: 128kbps
    Lenght: 6:12:51

If You Can Walk_you Can Dance ...

Trippy Sounds

deeper into the darkness of the underground.
  • Dazzler68
    Fresh Peossy
    • Apr 2008

Re: Secretsundaze New Years Eve Extravaganza @ Village Underground, London - 31-12-20

Can anyone post an mp3 of these please ? (cant open rar files)

Comment

• chunky
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jan 2006

Re: Secretsundaze New Years Eve Extravaganza @ Village Underground, London - 31-12-20

Originally posted by Dazzler68
      Can anyone post an mp3 of these please ? (cant open rar files)
      you have to install winrar. then extract the mp3 files. You can do it in minutes. I just install it, then uninstall it when I've extracted the mp3 files.

You install it from here
      WinRAR provides the full RAR and ZIP file support, can decompress CAB, GZIP and other archive formats
      Originally posted by res0nat0r
      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Dazzler68
        Fresh Peossy
        • Apr 2008

Originally posted by chunky
        you have to install winrar. then extract the mp3 files. You can do it in minutes. I just install it, then uninstall it when I've extracted the mp3 files.

You install it from here
        http://www.rarlab.com/
        Worked a treat - nice one

Comment

• thezzapper
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

looking forward to this, as i am not familiar with these dj's. thanks for sharing.
          sigpic

Comment

• mazi
            Gold Gabber
            • Oct 2006

WOW, Nice share. big fan of all.
            breath deep

Comment

• labmonkey
              Addiction started
              • Apr 2005

Wow what a great post!!! I've been enjoying the Secretsundaze Cd's a lot, this should be really good, Oh and Johnny D's sound is so good too!!!!
              "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted"

Comment

• caseymichael
                Getting warmed up
                • Nov 2004

Much like myself, this set is all over the place.

Music I love dancing to when I'm drunk --> Johnny D's soulful loopiness --> wake you up techno --> sweet dubby drifty techno --> the plane pulls out, but I've lost my passport

Found--what I'm assuming to be--Johnny D's set -- beginning around 1h30min? -- to be the most interesting. Possessing some techno-ish qualities (i.e. "loopy"), yet still undeniably a house set (i.e. "soulful"). Though, come to think of it, Josh Wink's sets can be similar . . . the undeniable groove remains present . . .

Damn, I want to go to one of these parties.

Comment

• matty303
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • Oct 2006

Can anyone put these on a different host service as I keep getting cut off with out the full files?
                  Cheers
                  Matt

Comment

• Travis_C
                    Addiction started
                    • Oct 2004

NICE post.

I'm back in the basement of the Burlington Club in Mayfair wedged in between a 6 foot tall African dude in a clown suit and an Annie Nightengale look-a-like who keeps offering me finger dips into her bag of white fairy... feels like home.

Unfortunately the links on uploaded.to appear to be dead... can anyone megaupload please? Dying to hear this!

Comment

• Zen Master
                      Addiction started
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by caseymichael
                      Found--what I'm assuming to be--Johnny D's set -- beginning around 1h30min? -- to be the most interesting. Possessing some techno-ish qualities (i.e. "loopy"), yet still undeniably a house set (i.e. "soulful"). Though, come to think of it, Josh Wink's sets can be similar . . . the undeniable groove remains present . . .
                      I agree with you completely... awesome, simply awesome

Comment

Working...