X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pipey
    Gold Gabber
    • Mar 2007

Radioslave @ Sandwiches 03 Jan 2009

Well, this was an interesting party for me to be honest. The guy was aiight, not great, although the room was keyed perfectly... (THANKS mr ainsworth) and the sound was cranking.

I got there around 2am, and was there till around 6, around 5 mr radioslave made excuses and apparently had to catch a plane... UMMM WTF?

Fail.
    Originally posted by Kamal
    Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Radioslave @ Sandwiches 03 Jan 2009

Didn't impress me much at Revolver . He played some alright stuff, but was a perfect example of a Dj who doesn't relate to the the crowd. Although, as someone pointed out to me, at Revolver that may not be a bad thing. And he didn't even have a computer to excuse him.

But we fans had it hard enough there with the dance floor being an actual walkway without the Dj pretending we weren't there at all.

Anyway I'm definitely not going to the event he is at on Friday Night.
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Erik Mitchell
      Gold Gabber
      • Oct 2004

Not the most entertaining DJ imo. Too many 12 minute tracks in a set...
      soundcloud - facedbook

Comment

• pipey
        Gold Gabber
        • Mar 2007

OK i have to hand it to him, some of the tracks that he played were fucking good. that club is pretty much keyed for progressive very well and wellington is geared for it so that was fun, but as you say, the tangents can make you lose momentum.....

sigh. still, was a good excuse to get trashed - and for only $10 cant complain
        Originally posted by Kamal
        Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

Working...