relationship advice: do these signs point to something more serious?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shosh
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

relationship advice: do these signs point to something more serious?

Lately my wife has been working a lot of evening shifts and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hang up, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think.

If I'm out in the garage lifting weights when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever.

So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind the squat rack and weights. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto the rack, I see something that I just can't believe.

One of the upright supports of the squat rack has a bad crack in it. It's a bad crack, but the rest of the frame looks OK. Do you think I should just weld the cracked area or buy a new squat rack?
  • i!!ustrious
    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
    • Mar 2008

Re: relationship advice: do these signs point to something more serious?

if you are doing high reps and lots of sets usually, the i say just wield it. if not, then i would consider replacement perhaps.

before you do that, do you have your gun handy? if so, stick 'em both up, then load all the plates on the bar, and then make them do circuit squats together. should make for a fun trial workout to test the durability of the rack imho.
    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Oct 2005

hahaha nice one

Comment

• coliver1980
        Platinum Poster
        • Aug 2008

Lol

Comment

• nick007
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2007

good one

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• Haziel
            Likes a finger upthere
            • Jan 2007

hahaha ...you had me till the end

Comment

• kassios
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

lol you did it again
              http://soundcloud.com/concept-sheep

Comment

• threehills
                I heart Lollergirl
                • Jun 2005

pffhhht! I might have fallen for it if instead the story started " Lately my super hunky boyfrrend...."
                It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                  I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                  • Mar 2008

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Localizer
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jul 2004

shosh and women go together like oil and water. To fix your crack, I'd just watch the Kimbo Slice/LT backyard workout videos.
                    Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
                    -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• shosh
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Localizer
                      shosh and women go together like oil and water. To fix your crack, I'd just watch the Kimbo Slice/LT backyard workout videos.
                      I piss excellence

Comment

• Dhar_2
                        meat and potatoes
                        • Jun 2004

^ u mean u piss blood!

Comment

Working...