Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smack
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jul 2004

There is a full music video for Flash Dance. Its a pretty big track. Been licensed to a couple very commercial compilations.

Comment

• nvs
      Getting warmed up
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
      you can't really blame them for their success, can you? so one of their songs caught a lot of people's attention... good for them.
      it's not that i hate them because of their succes, it's the fact that you get a lot of people that will listen to dd now. so they're becoming too commercial, unless they will keep it for this one video.
      kids that are listening to scooter and dj sammy will now talk about dd :cry:

ps i didn't know that john digweed made a videoclip of heaven scent :?
      i don't expect this from dj's at this level.....
      #1 Sander Kleinenberg/Sasha/Deep Dish
      #2 James Holden/Matthew Dekay/Satoshi Tomiie/Danny Howells
      #3 James Zabiela/Lucien Foort/Hybrid

THIS ONE DEFINES PROGRESSIVE HOUSE: SASHA & SANDER KLEINENBERG LIVE @ KISS 100 (NYE 2002) 31-12-'01
      slsk: NVS

Comment

• remoh
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

you can't really blame them for their success, can you? so one of their songs caught a lot of people's attention... good for them.
        tru dat!... as bad as this sound..we need a few more acts to go mainstream and win over the masses, maybe that way we can get rid of hip hop in clubs
        [URL="http://www.darkdrums.com/"]| Visit www.darkdrums.com |
        |http://myspace.com/darkdrumsmusic |

Comment

• nvs
          Getting warmed up
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by remoh
          tru dat!... as bad as this sound..we need a few more acts to go mainstream and win over the masses, maybe that way we can get rid of hip hop in clubs
          hmmm, i disagree. it's no fun anymore if everyone is listening to prog house...
          i say we stay underground, the first time i saw dd live in the netherlands in a "small" room, i like that it doesn't have to be the amsterdam arena or the olympics

THIS ONE DEFINES PROGRESSIVE HOUSE: SASHA & SANDER KLEINENBERG LIVE @ KISS 100 (NYE 2002) 31-12-'01

Comment

• runningman
            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
            • Jun 2004

it all comes down to money guys.. that track sucks anyway.. i just hope sander doesn't fall into that trap even though i feel he might be soon..

Comment

• remoh
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by nvs
              i say we stay underground, the first time i saw dd live in the netherlands in a "small" room, i like that it doesn't have to be the amsterdam arena or the olympics
              yeah but the more people that get influenced , the more people that play records , the more up and comers, the more sick tracks... you wouldn't necessarily go see big names anymore but you'll go see the new djs that thanks to this shitty video started spinning house instead of hip hop
              [URL="http://www.darkdrums.com/"]| Visit www.darkdrums.com |
              |http://myspace.com/darkdrumsmusic |

Comment

• nvs
                Getting warmed up
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by nvs
                yeah but the more people that get influenced , the more people that play records , the more up and comers, the more sick tracks... you wouldn't necessarily go see big names anymore but you'll go see the new djs that thanks to this shitty video started spinning house instead of hip hop
                that's true, but i still prefer the "big names" in the underground scene. but after a while they will not be "big" anymore and then we have to make room for the new talented hosue dj's.
                and i really really hope that sander isn't going to make this mistake...

Comment

• muggeh
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jun 2004

I'm never sticking with a certain DJ i try to hear as much new stuff from as many different DJ's as i can.

Tho i admit i look for out for JZ's sets

Comment

• nvs
                    Getting warmed up
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by muggeh
                    I'm never sticking with a certain DJ i try to hear as much new stuff from as many different DJ's as i can.

Tho i admit i look for out for JZ's sets
                    yeah, maybe i should try it.

Comment

Working...