X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • threehills
    I heart Lollergirl
    • Jun 2005

Pandora Stratagies

With school, I don't really have time to go searching for new tunes I like, so I have fallen back on Pandora to expose myself to some tracks I might not have had a chance to hear elsewhere.

Anyone else use it and have any good strategies to fine tuning a station to what they like? From what I can figure out, there are two schools of though. Thumbs up everything you like and don't really seed much....or never thumbs up and instead seed with load of tracks you like.
    It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.
  • pr0ficient
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Apr 2006

Re: Pandora Stratagies

I use to frequent Pandora on a daily basis for all types of music, now with all of the EDM sets I download on a daily basis I use it more sparingly and more for finding out new downtempo artists!

Never really thought about any strategy behind it though. I rarely thumb up anything but I will thumb down anything & everything that I dislike and do not want to hear again!

Comment

• beanzncheez
      Banned
      • Jun 2004

I use this every so often in the OR if they don't have Sirius or Muzak set up in the room. Comes in handy and thumbing things up and down really helps the playlist.

Comment

• Dhar_2
        meat and potatoes
        • Jun 2004

what be this box of pandora???

Comment

Working...