X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Satyam Chief Admits Huge Accounting Fraud

I don't know if any of you heard about this (or care) but this is huge... I have a feeling this is going to cause me a lot of headaches since more than 80% of my contracts directly interact/depend on them
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Satyam Chief Admits Huge Accounting Fraud

my brother just informed me of this today. people are out for blood on this guy. his entire family is under police protection right now. the things people will do for a larger bank account.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• picklemonkey
      Double hoodie beer monster
      • Jun 2004

but he says he hasn't taken one rupee

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

I dont know if he has or hasnt taken a rupee, but incurred losses for so many.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• devina
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jan 2009

How to pursue accounting when I already have a BA in Sociology? Hi, I am interested in a career in accounting. I have a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology. I am thinking of going back to school to get another Bachelor’s for Accounting because it will be easier than getting a Master’s in Accounting and not having any experience at all. Also, I was looking at the Master’s program for non-accounting majors and you have to take a lot of credits and the classes if you are enrolled as a Graduate student are more expensive.

I would like to know how hard it will be for me to major in Accounting?

I’m not used to studying hard. I’m used to being the “lazy student” and barely passing. I love Math but while I was going for my Bachelor’s in Sociology I took Calculus 1 and I didn’t pass it because I couldn’t keep up with how fast the class was moving.

Any advice how I can achieve the above or any options on what I should do?

Thank you.

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

your signature says it all
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Localizer
              Platinum Poster
              • Jul 2004

I made some dinero on monday when this thing shit even more. Dropped to .80, bought in 10,000 at 1.4 and sold at 1.55. As long as a new board comes on and the ethics gets cleaned up, i'm sure this thing will pick back up. it just needs to regain investor confidence.
              Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
              -Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...