Fine by me. I always do clean installs anyway.
Windows 7: Mojave My Ass
Collapse
X
-
Re: Windows 7: Mojave My Ass
Fine by me. I always do clean installs anyway. -
Re: Windows 7: Mojave My Ass
Just loaded the final version. Downloaded it from TechNet yesterday and got my VL key today! So far so good.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Windows 7: Mojave My Ass
I have one PC left at home. I've been running windows 7 on it for the last two months. I absolutely hate it. I'm going back to xp64 as I type this. It hasn't been stable in networking with my macs. I HATE the new file structuring. With the 'favorites' folder or whatever. I like to organize my shit in a certain way and with this I was unable to do so. I'm totally done with windows once this last machine dies. Such an utter piece of shit.Comment
-
Re: Windows 7: Mojave My Ass
anger management?
i havent had troubles with win7 are you using an older version of it? 7100
coz you can download 7600 i havent had problems with the version 7426 so far...and im pretty happy with it, but since i dont use it with a network i cant help you therehttps://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: Windows 7: Mojave My Ass
What do you guys recommend for a non-techy for upgrading? Should I wait for the first SP or upgrade immediately?
I'm using XP now and not looking forward to the upgrade process but feel its necessary at this point.
Comment
-
Re: Windows 7: Mojave My Ass
Honestly, if you have a partitioned HD and all your data is on your secondary partition (which is how every home server should be imo), you can do a clean install of Win7. I've been using it from one of the earlier betas and have not experienced a single BSOD to day.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Windows 7: Mojave My Ass
BSOD what is that?
anyway i havent had troubles with anything of win7 my version is 7426 and im thinking to upgrade to RTM 7600 x64https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Windows 7: Mojave My Ass
Blue screen of Death.
I've upgraded to RTM on my media server but have been having a problem with Media Center. When coming out of sleep mode, sometimes the audio goes blank. Have to mute the audio card for a few seconds and turn up the volume again to restore the sound.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Windows 7: Mojave My Ass
Did they finally make it stable enough?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Windows 7: Mojave My Ass
I actually have had a BSOD, but that was more my fault than anything. I loaded a version of Symantec (Corporate) that wasn't compatible. I downloaded the one that was compatible only to install the wrong one. But 7 recovered very nicely!
edit/
08R2 is stable. If you have 64 bit and are running VM then give it a spin. Works great on my test box!Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Windows 7: Mojave My Ass
Cool, though my main use at home for a desktop is for my media center PC and Server 2008 could be of little use for me at this point.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Windows 7: Mojave My Ass
Absolutely.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Windows 7: Mojave My Ass
windows 7 sp1 leaked!https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment