going to Scottsdale/Phoenix this week...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drthundr
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

going to Scottsdale/Phoenix this week...

a few friends and i are headed to scottsdale on wednesday for a week to visit our buddy...i'm looking for some suggestions on where to go out since he's only been there since august. we're all late 20's and male, so we're looking for something preferably non-college oreiented. although i wouldn't mind picking up a 19yr old piece! it'll make for a good story. any lounges with good beats? any events that you know of that are coming up? i know it's tough with ASU right there but if you have any suggestions on where to go. lemme know, thanks.
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

good luck, scottsdale/phoenix sucks for decent music.

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

^ no kidding.

PM chonkey. he lives right around that area.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• rewing3
        I really don't care
        • Jun 2004

I doubt there is going to very much to do around the phoniex are. Except maybe eat some peyote and sit in the desert until have to go home.
        Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• drumdayz
          Getting Somewhere
          • Aug 2004

Phoenix/Scottsdale is not the ideal place to hear great music. Though I used to live out there, so this may help. On Wed. night there is a good house party @Next.6st old town Scottsdale Rd. Some decent clubs around the area, Axis/Radius, Opum, Six. In tempe there was a party @club freedom on Friday nights featuring progressive Djs try groovetribe.org.

Comment

• Localizer
            Platinum Poster
            • Jul 2004

what? freedom never had any real progressive dj's there....cept for rod carillo....there is no more freedom nightclub though, was shoutdown in june. don't xpect much from phoenix area....doesn't really have a good scene =/
            Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
            -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• drthundr
              Addiction started
              • Jun 2004

ok then...back to basics...where do the dirty college chicas like to hang out?

Comment

• Garrick
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

dos gringos is fun... they load the tequila in their 'ritas too. i've heard Six is a nice place to go... never been though.
                Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• DreamGirlie
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

my ex lives there. he loves it...which in reality means it sucks
                  "Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."

Comment

• Northern Exposed
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DreamGirlie
                    I ain't no damn noobie. Bitch.

Comment

• skahound
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DreamGirlie
                      I ran into him in the Piggly Wiggly and he wanted me to tell you hi. Said that things are going great and the new internet modelling thing is really taking off.

A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• konfussion
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Localizer
                        what? freedom never had any real progressive dj's there....cept for rod carillo....there is no more freedom nightclub though, /
                        Really? Funny I saw Sander Kleinenberg, Hernan Cattaneo, John Digweed all there.
                        Anyway, yeah, freedom is gone and there is nothing here anymore. However I would be curious to find out what you did actually end up doing when you were here. Got really drunk I hope!

Oh and yes, dirty college chicas = Dos Gringos

Comment

Working...