Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Who needs a keyboard?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=270187762517

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • i!!ustrious
    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
    • Mar 2008

Re: Who needs a keyboard?

seriously. i'd be down to bid on one of those babys
    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

That is gorgeous!!! But somehow I don't think I will be buying it.
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

I just want this:

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Dhar_2
          meat and potatoes
          • Jun 2004

errrrrrrrrrr....................................

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by feather
            I just want this:

What is it. ??
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Dhar_2
              meat and potatoes
              • Jun 2004

dammit it woman dont u know a vibrator when u see one!

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
                What is it. ??
                A Lamy 2000 fountain pen. Considered a classic. Not unaffordable, but doubt if I have much use for it even though I write. I prefer typing on a keyboard

Comment

• Dhar_2
                  meat and potatoes
                  • Jun 2004

u cant get pron on a pen!

Comment

• diegoff
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

too expensive, I could rewrite the bible with ordinary pens with that amount, and have rest to create my own gospel.
                    It´s a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
                    Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
                    May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

• pipey
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Mar 2007

ha ha im in the process of buying one of these... i got a bargain at only 640us$
                      Not a pen you will likely see often here. This is Sailor's Susutake "smoked bamboo" fountain pen with their specialty Cross Emperor nib. This nib is simply wicked good. This is a big, clipless pen. The feel and the natural color and texture of bamboo is amazing in your hand. The pen is inked but ...

for some reason i cant upload the pics... damn pcs

this pen is hand made from bamboo that has been smoked over 150 years on a traditional japanese woodstove.

The entire pen including the nib is made to perfection by mr nagahara of Sailor in japan.

now deleted in the US these pens regularly go for up top 3000 us$ for the elaborate ones... you can get them made to order by the factory in japan if you know where to go tho!
                      Originally posted by Kamal
                      Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• DancingQueen
                        AVB FanClub | President
                        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Dhar_2
                        u cant get pron on a pen!
                        lmao. That made me choke on my coffee....you may not be able to download it, but you can draw your own
                        Last edited by DancingQueen; January 8, 2009, 01:19:25 PM.
                        sigpic
                        RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                        RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• DancingQueen
                          AVB FanClub | President
                          • Oct 2005

I use to love writing and would spend money on nice pens, although not hundreds of dollars, but nowadays the only time I write with a pen is to jot down notes in a meeting, which I then type up, or when taking messages on the phone.

I use to have really good writing, now its more like chicken scratch
                          sigpic
                          RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                          RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by pipey
                            ha ha im in the process of buying one of these... i got a bargain at only 640us$
                            Not a pen you will likely see often here. This is Sailor's Susutake "smoked bamboo" fountain pen with their specialty Cross Emperor nib. This nib is simply wicked good. This is a big, clipless pen. The feel and the natural color and texture of bamboo is amazing in your hand. The pen is inked but ...

for some reason i cant upload the pics... damn pcs

this pen is hand made from bamboo that has been smoked over 150 years on a traditional japanese woodstove.

The entire pen including the nib is made to perfection by mr nagahara of Sailor in japan.

now deleted in the US these pens regularly go for up top 3000 us$ for the elaborate ones... you can get them made to order by the factory in japan if you know where to go tho!
                            Wow ... Do you collect or actually use the pen?

Really nice strokes:

Too bad my handwriting is illegible, a fountain pen will only exacerbate it.

Originally posted by DancingQueen
                            I use to love writing and would spend money on nice pens, although not hundreds of dollars, but nowadays the only time I write with a pen is to jot down notes in a meeting, which I then type up, or when taking messages on the phone.

I use to have really good writing, now its more like chicken scratch
                            x2 I used to hunt all over the place for the best pens to write with

Comment

• Dhar_2
                              meat and potatoes
                              • Jun 2004

lmao. That made me choke on my coffee

you make not be able to download it, but you can draw your own
                              boring!

drawing pron is for losers!!!

Comment

Working...