Sander Kleinenberg live @ Blue Parrot, BPM Festival, Playa del Carmen, 03 - jan - 09

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: Sander Kleinenberg live @ Blue Parrot, BPM Festival, Playa del Carmen, 03 - jan -

I'm gonna listen and see if it is sander.

Comment

• mades
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2008

Re: Sander Kleinenberg live @ Blue Parrot, BPM Festival, Playa del Carmen, 03 - jan -

Please note http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe3pWxLTRRs (which is not included in this set). I have heard many sander sets but never of such a poor quality as this one so it might be mislabeled.

Comment

• fabric8
        200mph Club
        • Jul 2006

The video (even though the quality is terrible) shows a completely different level of energy than this set does at any point. This set is definetly not Sander, maybe the dj opening for him, but not Sander.

Comment

• YoSel
          Getting Somewhere
          • Sep 2006

hey easy people this is not the complete set this is just the last 3 hours, that you tube video is when he was about an hour in in his set, what we have here as i said is the last 3 hours and 20 minutes, enjoy poeple... its sander you like it or not this is what he play that night. check the avalon sander's set and you will find the reference you are looking for the tracklist... by the way most of the professional djs that comes to mexico they like to party hard due to mexico's freedom and tolerance to the use and abuse of drugs, they feel free and safe to do it so you shouldn't surprise to find really weird set's coming out from here enjoy.

Comment

• Dhar_2
            meat and potatoes
            • Jun 2004

still gotta get round to this!

is the quality bad?

Comment

• fabric8
              200mph Club
              • Jul 2006

I'll message Sander with a link for the set, if it is him I'll recommend he tries a new career, maybe as a valet parking cars

Comment

• powerliftin
                Addiction started
                • Sep 2008

great mix, i want tracklist
                http://soundcloud.com/walerka/flying-birds-march

Comment

• coleby761
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by fabric8
                  I'll message Sander with a link for the set, if it is him I'll recommend he tries a new career, maybe as a valet parking cars
                  LOL! Seriously when was his last good set? I know some will say La Rocca but imo that was weak to. I'll stick with his e-mix 01 and his Pacha set with Sasha. Thanks for sharing anyway Yosel.

Comment

• chunky
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Jan 2006

Originally posted by coleby761
                    LOL! Seriously when was his last good set? I know some will say La Rocca but imo that was weak to.
                    The La Rocca set wasn't Sander
                    Originally posted by res0nat0r
                    OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• YoSel
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by chunky
                      The La Rocca set wasn't Sander
                      i said the avalon one

Comment

• chunky
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by YoSel
                        i said the avalon one
                        I was replying to coleby761 post.

Just changing the subject slightly. I actually liked the JVM / Fortier set you posted. It was a bit different and took a while to get going. But I liked it.

Comment

• YoSel
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Sep 2006

I was replying to coleby761 post.

Just changing the subject slightly. I actually liked the JVM / Fortier set you posted. It was a bit different and took a while to get going. But I liked it.
                          oh thats good to know seems like nobody likes the mexico sets lately...

Comment

• runningman
                            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                            • Jun 2004

sander glastonbury 2004 is a great set. He needs to pull his pants up and stop playing bullshit.

Comment

• chunky
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by YoSel
                              oh thats good to know seems like nobody likes the mexico sets lately...
                              Yeah the problem these days is if people don't like it instantly its quickly discarded. Some things need time to grow and develop. But these days its not possible, people have to much exposure to music. Out of all the mix Cd's I bought over the years, the ones that had instant impact I bored of quickly. the ones I maybe didn't like stood the test of time. I bet a lot of the sets downloaded on MS don't get listened to more than once or twice because you are on to the next set or mix. Don't let any negative comments put you off posting sets. Your making a valuable contribution to the forum.

Comment

• YoSel
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • Sep 2006

Yeah the problem these days is if people don't like it instantly its quickly discarded. Some things need time to grow and develop. But these days its not possible, people have to much exposure to music. Out of all the mix Cd's I bought over the years, the ones that had instant impact I bored of quickly. the ones I maybe didn't like stood the test of time. I bet a lot of the sets downloaded on MS don't get listened to more than once or twice because you are on to the next set or mix. Don't let any negative comments put you off posting sets. Your making a valuable contribution to the forum.
                                thx bro thats very motivating

Comment

Working...