PHOTOS:THEWEEKEND:Martin Buttrich,Troy Pierce,Konrad Black,droog,acid circus+more

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • |Thrax|
    Platinum Poster
    • Mar 2007

PHOTOS:THEWEEKEND:Martin Buttrich,Troy Pierce,Konrad Black,droog,acid circus+more

PHOTOS: COMPRESSION: Acid Circus, Robtronik, Cameron Angeli. Jan 9, 2009

AVALON: Martin Buttrich,Troy Pierce,Konrad Black,DROOG.HONEY:Jan Krueger,ITzone,Lee Foss,Andrew Kelley,Clovis. Jan 10, 2009

This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
    Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography
  • jeffrey collins
    Not cool enough
    • Jun 2004

Re: PHOTOS:THEWEEKEND:Martin Buttrich,Troy Pierce,Konrad Black,droog,acid circus+more

I give big props to the Compression crew for shoing professionalism in their sound by having dj's spin on a F1 soundsystem.

Great photos as always Chris. The Avalon pics are sweet.
    Jeffrey Collins: Painter
    My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
    My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• |Thrax|
      Platinum Poster
      • Mar 2007

Re: PHOTOS:THEWEEKEND:Martin Buttrich,Troy Pierce,Konrad Black,droog,acid circus+more

the monitors are beyond BADASS!

Acid Circus are two local Techno brothers.. their sets, Live PA are absolutely one of a kind..

recording posted soon.
      This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris

Comment

• pr0ficient
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by |Thrax|
        Acid Circus are two local Techno brothers.. their sets, Live PA are absolutely one of a kind..

recording posted soon.
        Sweet, would love to hear that

& nice pics as always!

Comment

• |Thrax|
          Platinum Poster
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by pr0ficient
          Sweet, would love to hear that

& nice pics as always!
          use this and subscribe to the droid podcast, there are quite a few acid circus live PA's up in there.

once I get the recording from the other night, it will go in here.. and p&r

thanks guys. I had as much fun as it looks.

-Chris

Comment

• pr0ficient
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by |Thrax|
            use this and subscribe to the droid podcast, there are quite a few acid circus live PA's up in there.

once I get the recording from the other night, it will go in here.. and p&r

thanks guys. I had as much fun as it looks.
            Thanks,

I also see that there have been some acid circus sets posted in the P&R forum as well!

Can't wait to check them out

Comment

• Yao
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Very nice pics man, hope those DJ's realize how good you make them look...;-)
              Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• |Thrax|
                Platinum Poster
                • Mar 2007

Thank you my friend.
                They are, I am somewhat of a star in my nightlife circle.

and having so much fun doing it

-Chris

Comment

Working...