Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

We are happy that you are happy

Nice sentiment from Timothy Leary

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • chanty
    John, John, where art thou!
    • Jun 2004

Re: We are happy that you are happy

Very Cool!
    Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• i!!ustrious
      I got some N64 Games Yo!!
      • Mar 2008

Re: We are happy that you are happy

nice. anyone bid on this? lol.

here's some quotes from him i had lying around the hd.

Civilization is unbearable, but it is less unbearable at the top.

Think for yourself and question authority.

If you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove.

In the information age, you don't teach philosophy as they did after feudalism. You perform it. If Aristotle were alive today he'd have a talk show.

Learning how to operate a soul figures to take time.

My advice to people today is as follows: If you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out.

Science is all metaphor.

There are three side effects of acid: enhanced long-term memory, decreased short-term memory, and I forget the third.

We are dealing with the best-educated generation in history. But they've got a brain dressed up with nowhere to go.

Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.

You can always pick up your needle and move to another groove.

You're only as young as the last time you changed your mind.

As I look back over this rich, continually changing, and utterly entertaining life, I realize that my dedication to certain concepts has never wavered. I have relentlessly and faithfully pursued self-exploration, evolution, and innovation as the antidotes to terminal adulthood.

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

Working...