Re: RPO Records Set

I think this set is blinding!!!!!!
    DJB

Comment

• WilDFire
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

Call me crazy, but after listening just once I thought that this set had a great deep dark live diggers feel. Felt like some peak time lovin.
      Music makes the soul strong.

Comment

• pilot
        The World is my Playground
        • Jul 2004

I thought this set was dope!

Props for the mix
        Bluewire Productions

Comment

• Slim
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by WilDFire
          Call me crazy, but after listening just once I thought that this set had a great deep dark live diggers feel. Felt like some peak time lovin.
          fo sure. this set had me bouncin from teh get-go. quality imo
          "just when i think i'm out, they...pull me back in"

Comment

• Jay Fury
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

I will get on that tracklist today.... BUT, what I consider an eye opening set would be the Tim Skinner mix from about 2 month's ago, or maybe the Karlos Elizondo from about 6 month's ago, or maybe the Yunus Set from last years guest mix? Its just eye opening when I hear tracks that end up coming out weeks-month's later, and I remember how good they were, so I pick em up. Bottom line, Im a no-name DJ from the smallest state (RI) in the USA, and if the worldwide broadcast of the guest mix features all tracks that I already have (obviously not too hard to find), it makes me wonder....... :?
            Mind and Body crave light, because we live in Darkness.

Comment

• Jay Fury
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

PS..... Maybe mercury server would consider uploading one of my new mixes??? Quality is just as good as this RPO mix. Great feel to the RPO set, but a little bit behind on the tracks. Especially when I have been bangin all those tracks for a couple month's now.... JMHO

Comment

• sjaracz2
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jun 2004

this set just rocks
                Nectar is to Bees As Money is to a Women

Comment

• janky
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

This set is a breath of fresh air...good to hear a more fuller sound and something more representive of the club night. The set is very reminiscent of that sound Sasha and Digweed employed before peaking it out at Twilo - lots of samples, tribal beats and a consistent full-on sound with very few changes in the pace.
                  4 9 7 23 5 5 4

Comment

• Jay Fury
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jun 2004

I am an absolute moron, and I wanted to admit it. RPO is the guy who actually produced those UDG tracks on there. Obviously he's gonna play his own music. I feel like an idiot, because I posted how this set wasnt eye opening. I TOTALLY TAKE IT BACK!!! This guy is really good, and this set rocked. I was thinking that the tracks were old, but when I listened to it again, I realized that only like 5 were older tracks- and 2 were definitely HIS OWN PRODUCTION cuz I got them. BIG PROP'S to Rick for this set, and next time I post something negative- I will be sure to put the bong down, and actually think about it!! All in All- Great Set

Comment

• janky
                      Addiction started
                      • Jun 2004

Nothing wrong with posting something negative. Just make sure the negative comments are backed up or are at least constructive. At least those are my thoughts...

Originally posted by Jay Fury
                      I am an absolute moron, and I wanted to admit it. RPO is the guy who actually produced those UDG tracks on there. Obviously he's gonna play his own music. I feel like an idiot, because I posted how this set wasnt eye opening. I TOTALLY TAKE IT BACK!!! This guy is really good, and this set rocked. I was thinking that the tracks were old, but when I listened to it again, I realized that only like 5 were older tracks- and 2 were definitely HIS OWN PRODUCTION cuz I got them. BIG PROP'S to Rick for this set, and next time I post something negative- I will be sure to put the bong down, and actually think about it!! All in All- Great Set
                      4 9 7 23 5 5 4

Comment

• trancein
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jun 2004

I love peak time tracks, and this set has all of them.

Comment

Working...