X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: 22-year old auctioning off her virginity

her sister, Avia, who worked as a prostitute for three weeks to help pay for her degree, the paper reported.
    dirty slut!

Comment

• pr0ficient
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by spyros
      fookin hell... whats going on there? i bet both of them are prostitutes and they just came up with this idea for a big time scam.. plastic surgery does miracles these dayz!
      No shit dude, I'm completely convinced that this is the case. There's no fucking way that this girl is a virgin.

On the Tyra interview she says she's undergone two lie detector tests, both of which she has passed. However, she admits that she is unaware if she still has her hymen, but she would be willing to undergo a gynecologist exam if the highest bidder requests that. ->

So IMO, if she WAS a virgin, she would have gotten her hymen checked out when she first came up with this idea. I mean come on, virginity and hymen go hand in hand...if it was still intact this would be a HUGE selling point for her in this auction! Plus, visiting a gynecologist would be much cheaper than undergoing two lie detector tests (which don't prove a lot imo anyways)

dont ya think?

Comment

• Dhar_2
        meat and potatoes
        • Jun 2004

i smell a dirty rat!

and its probably hers!

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004