X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jointuletz
    Getting Somewhere
    • Feb 2008

when will a new set from...

...martin garcia will surface? damn its almost a year without any new stuff from him.
    someone tell this guy he is good and should make a more use of his greatness.
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: when will a new set from...

Because his radio station got canned and he's shit at promoting himself.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• simonr
      Transitionator
      • Jun 2004

^^ yes ... incredibly shit at promoting himself !

At least his booking agency keep his gigs upto date ... he never makes it to the uk, but plays Bulgaria in February.

sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• |Thrax|
        Platinum Poster
        • Mar 2007

seriously... MG is sooooooo good, please record more sets buddy.
        This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
        Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• coleby761
          Are you Kidding me??
          • May 2008

X-mas @ Rosario 2006 one of my favorite sets on the HD. c'mon Garcia BRING IT!

Comment

Working...