X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chuckc
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Jon Gruden FIRED from the BUCS

wow! i am so surprised..the canned gruden and the gm bruce allen from the bux
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Jon Gruden FIRED from the BUCS

the jets will hire him to a 7 year contract, going 8-8 three times, making the playoffs once year.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• clintlove
      Hey girl, ya Hungry?
      • Jun 2004

If not the Jets some other team will snatch him up quick. I've always thought he was a good coach. I'm surprised they fired him.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• chuckc
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by clintlove
        If not the Jets some other team will snatch him up quick. I've always thought he was a good coach. I'm surprised they fired him.

i am actually one of the few who liked him in this area....most people hated him here....but over 7 years he only had a .500 record so most coaches would be fired for those kind of results.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
          I got some N64 Games Yo!!
          • Mar 2008

between him and mike shanahan this year, lol, i guess they all have their times. these guys circulate quite well though, and im curious to see who picks each of them up.
          (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• chuckc
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

for some reason..i have a feeling gruden mite end up in newyork....

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

I bet the lions wished they waited one more day to name a coach.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                DJ Jelly
                • Jun 2004

firing of gruden i agree with
                hiring of the new head coach, not so much

Comment

• jeffturner
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • Jan 2009

Thats seems interesting..carry on guys

Comment

• Weizy
                    MCast Resident DJ
                    • Jun 2004

Gruden is one of the few coaches left who takes the hard-assed approach with his players. I still think he is a great coach. It's too bad so many of his former players have been publicly throwing him under the bus lately. It probably was time for a change down in Tampa Bay...as a sidenote I can't stand Jeff Garcia. It seems like he and Gruden were constantly at each others throats.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                      DJ Jelly
                      • Jun 2004

wow, the perception of what was going here outside of Florida amazes me.. Garcia is the reason the Bucs were even competitive the past few years. There's only so long you can take the high road when everyone around is getting shit upon by this guy.. chris simms almost fuckin died on the field, and gruden NEVER once called him or visited him when he was recovering. Carnel Williams shredded his knee and again, never contacted him or mentioned him until he was ready to come back...he wasted Mike Alstotts last few seasons of his career, and called the face of the franchise MARK Alstott at his initial press conference.. I could go on and on and on with the list of people this guy has screwed

I just think a lot of people would be saying/thinking the complete opposite if you lived here and experienced this jaggoff for the past 7 seasons

he never won a play off game after he won the super bowl, arguably with someone elses team and against his old team that never changed any of their signal calls so the defence knew exactly what they were running.. lol

one of the only reasons this team was competitive was because of Monte Kiffins defence, holding out as long as possible until the offensive guru could figure out how to score.. and a 9-3 start and and 0-4 finish doesn't scream great coaching when you cant get Galloway and Bryant on the field at the same time and you're scrapping for a playoff spot.. offensive genius? lmao.. no, just offensive

Comment

• Weizy
                        MCast Resident DJ
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                        wow, the perception of what was going here outside of Florida amazes me.. Garcia is the reason the Bucs were even competitive the past few years. There's only so long you can take the high road when everyone around is getting shit upon by this guy.. chris simms almost fuckin died on the field, and gruden NEVER once called him or visited him when he was recovering. Carnel Williams shredded his knee and again, never contacted him or mentioned him until he was ready to come back...he wasted Mike Alstotts last few seasons of his career, and called the face of the franchise MARK Alstott at his initial press conference.. I could go on and on and on with the list of people this guy has screwed

I just think a lot of people would be saying/thinking the complete opposite if you lived here and experienced this jaggoff for the past 7 seasons

he never won a play off game after he won the super bowl, arguably with someone elses team and against his old team that never changed any of their signal calls so the defence knew exactly what they were running.. lol

one of the only reasons this team was competitive was because of Monte Kiffins defence, holding out as long as possible until the offensive guru could figure out how to score.. and a 9-3 start and and 0-4 finish doesn't scream great coaching when you cant get Galloway and Bryant on the field at the same time and you're scrapping for a playoff spot.. offensive genius? lmao.. no, just offensive
                        wow Steve, thanks for some perspective on this. i had no idea things were that dysfunctional down in Tampa with Gruden.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                          DJ Jelly
                          • Jun 2004

i couldnt stop myself, lol
                          the sad thing is he could be a great coach if he could get out of the way of his ego, lol

Comment

• Weizy
                            MCast Resident DJ
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                            i couldnt stop myself, lol
                            the sad thing is he could be a great coach if he could get out of the way of his ego, lol
                            Either way I appreciate your insider view of things. Sorry it's been so abysmal for the Bucs these past years. Al least you didn't have to deal with Love Boat in '05 up in these parts

Comment

Working...