• Show
Clear All
  • Deviant
    Fresh Peossy
    • Dec 2003

[Toes in the Sand] Ned Hobbs - Skin w/Ben Coda Overcast Rmx

Hear audio samples from this release:
    Original | Ben Coda's Overcast Remix

Ned Hobbs gave the progressive-house world a small taste of his talents in 2008 and shows no signs of stopping. He kicks off the new year with the sultry, sexy "Skin," featuring dulcet expressions of love by vocalist Amy Arora. On the remix is Overcast's Ben Coda -- also poised for a big year -- who comes through with a melodic, clubbier take on the original.

Available at or coming soon to: Beatport | Resonant Vibes | DJ Download | Juno
    Plus iTunes, Napster, and Amazon!

"Solid! 4/5" – D:Fuse

"The Ben Coda remix is my favorite." – Christian Cambas

"This is real deep. I like how the vocals are really twisted and dreamy. 4/5" – Chloe Harris

"This remix is totally my style. Good for the dancefloor and the mind. 4/5" – Darin Epsilon

"I'm totally in love with TOES039, I really dig both tracks. Two different atmospheres and really nice emotions. Will support!" – Guillaume Nyckees (Galaxie 95.3 FM France)

"Ben Coda's remix is stunning! Great progressive groove, pumping bassline, and uplifting vibe that's sure to devastate on the dancefloor!" – Duane Barry

"Solid package from a label who epitomizes quality progressive house music. Support on the original, has a nice techy edge to it, great for warm up or radio. 4/5" – Kev Obrien

"Really liking Skin." – Zigmund Slezak (IDJ Magazine)
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

Re: [Toes in the Sand] Ned Hobbs - Skin w/Ben Coda Overcast Rmx

wow, very nice, both mixes

Comment

Working...