Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • |Thrax|
    Platinum Poster
    • Mar 2007

NIGHTMOVES.ME launch! same photos, fresh new name. Sister site to csoltis.com

I've always loved how I run my photo-blog, it is very quick, concise and the quality is all there.
    But, for the past year, I've always wondered if I should think of a catchy business name/spinoff...

Sometimes it's hard for people to remember.. or you could butcher the URL and never find my site..
    soltis, solstice, saltis, whatever.

kind of like chipa-topa-lay when you mean chipotle.. jack in the box anyone?
    chipoodle!!!

2YEARS later.. a lightbulb went off in my head.. so I changed it out with a CFL.
    and I am happy to announce

So, before Miami season, I will have shirts,flyers and free promo CD's from some of my favorite DJ's in the archive to support the site..

as my own sister domains..
    same photoblog,same access to all the great weekly galleries.

Now you can say...
    the nightmoves me

-chris
    This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
    Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

Re: NIGHTMOVES.ME launch! same photos, fresh new name. Sister site to csoltis.com

nicely done mate
    always enjoy checking out your event pictures, you seem to have a knack of capturing the vibe of each party

Comment

• Localizer
      Platinum Poster
      • Jul 2004

Re: NIGHTMOVES.ME launch! same photos, fresh new name. Sister site to csoltis.com

nightmoves. i like. very catchy.
      Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
      -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• jeffrey collins
        Not cool enough
        • Jun 2004

better than a lot of names that i've heard before. Keep up the great work Chris.
        Jeffrey Collins: Painter
        My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
        My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

there's a place in Tampa called Nightmoves.. its a swingers club

Comment

• |Thrax|
            Platinum Poster
            • Mar 2007

haha Steve..

Thanks, this should be fun.
            This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris

Comment

• |Thrax|
              Platinum Poster
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Localizer
              nightmoves. i like. very catchy.
              workin on our nightmoves

-Chris

Comment

• Localizer
                Platinum Poster
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by |Thrax|
                workin on our nightmoves
                good old bob segar honestly man, it's really catchy. it totally exemplifies the night life.
                Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
                -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• |Thrax|
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Mar 2007

Update:
                  I just refreshed the templates on my entire blog, its way cleaner, searches are 10x faster with new ajax implementation and now I have proper tracking with google analytics so I can see pretty graphs on the server site.
                  and flickr toys are fun.
                  Explore Christopher Soltis’s 11,506 photos on Flickr!

-Chris

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                    Not cool enough
                    • Jun 2004

did you actually use a flickr program to do that with? pretty nice.
                    Jeffrey Collins: Painter
                    My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
                    My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• Haziel
                      Likes a finger upthere
                      • Jan 2007

you better not have pics of bas in there ... I hate gay techno

edit * spits on pic promptly *

congrats on nightmoves

Comment

• |Thrax|
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by jeffrey collins
                        did you actually use a flickr program to do that with? pretty nice.
                        Do fun stuff with your digital photos. Create and print free personalized motivational posters, calendars, movie posters, magazine covers, badges, mosaics, collages, and more!

-Chris

Comment

Working...