X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DancingQueen
    AVB FanClub | President
    • Oct 2005

Re: Man insomia is so fucking boring

Not being able to sleep is the worst! I went through a phase of that back in the summer after my ex took off....have you tried taking something to help you sleep?

I found taking a Gravol would knock me out (obviously this isn't a permanent solution) and I know there are all herbal sleeping pills out there that also work.

If you don't want to go that route, I found that if I wrote in a journal it would really help....gets the stuff that's on your mind out of your head so you can finally sleep
    sigpic
    RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
    RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• pipey
      Gold Gabber
      • Mar 2007

one word...

buds

did wonders for me...
      Originally posted by Kamal
      Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Yeah I probably do have some things on my mind, work shit. Have an overactive mind that can't stop thinking. Did the journal thing and got over it. Exercise doesn't work. Body adjusted to malatonin. 5-htp works but gives me vivid dreams that often leave me tired too. Bud would work, I really should get some. I've never been a fan of being stoned, I'd go straight to bed the moment I feel it working. I'm so fucked.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Dhar_2
          meat and potatoes
          • Jun 2004

u need to relax and distance your self from all the distractions that are stopping u sleeping!

dq's idea about the journal is a good thing, as it clears your head. try reading or listening to some calming music!

i think you are just over stressed. i would avoid the drugs as they have side effects and dont resolve the problem long term.

hope u manage to get some sleep!

Comment

• Shiva
            MCast Mistress
            • Nov 2007

According to Chinese philosophy, here are the 3 toughest things in life:

1-Love and not be loved back
            2-Wait for someone who doesn't show up
            3-Not being able to sleep at night

Concerning the #3, I think there are many workarounds...

Comment

• Dhar_2
              meat and potatoes
              • Jun 2004

^ basically waiting for something!

whether it be love, a person or sleep!

Comment

• cohiba
                Addiction started
                • Jul 2008

Not being able to sleep is such a helpless feeling, I hate it.

Comment

Working...