X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shosh
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

LOL @ CNN.com

President-elect Barack Obama's inaugural address is one of the most anticipated speeches in decades, with many expecting his words to be chiseled into marble some day.

one of the most anticipated speeches in decades, with many expecting his words to be chiseled into marble some day.

many expecting his words to be chiseled into marble some day.

chiseled into marble

• toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Re: LOL @ CNN.com

Not really sure what the joke is here. I realize you take a pretty dim view of Obama, but I don't think there are many that would argue the mother fucker can give a speech like few before him. Whether or not he gets us out of this morass we're in is one thing, but he's likely to give a whale of a speech tomorrow and given the historic nature of the speech, it's pretty likely to be one that people remember, well, forever, and chances are pretty good that it'll end up carved into something like so many of the other great speeches that have been give over our nation's history.

Is it funny because CNN looks like it is gushing? Factually, not sure how you could argue with it.

Comment

• speciale
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by toasty
      Not really sure what the joke is here. I realize you take a pretty dim view of Obama, but I don't think there are many that would argue the mother fucker can give a speech like few before him. Whether or not he gets us out of this morass we're in is one thing, but he's likely to give a whale of a speech tomorrow and given the historic nature of the speech, it's pretty likely to be one that people remember, well, forever, and chances are pretty good that it'll end up carved into something like so many of the other great speeches that have been give over our nation's history.

Is it funny because CNN looks like it is gushing? Factually, not sure how you could argue with it.

I rather remember how he does in office instead of a speech. so far aside from the election, he still hasnt done thing. Actions will always speak louder than words. So far, he is just full of words. Much like our congress.

Since when did shosh get back?
      Originally posted by Miroslav
      It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
      No Soup for You

Comment

• ddr
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

gotta agree... not sure what you find funny about it either.

you dont think him being president is a major milestone in this country's history?

we all know you are a ravid racist but common, sometimes you just have to admit the truth.
        "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by speciale
          I rather remember how he does in office instead of a speech. so far aside from the election, he still hasnt done thing.
          "remember" implies something that has happened in the past. dude hasn't even taken office yet, which is what this whole inauguration thing is all about.

Comment

• speciale
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Dec 2005

"remember" implies something that has happened in the past. dude hasn't even taken office yet, which is what this whole inauguration thing is all about.

thanks Mr Webster
            Originally posted by Miroslav
            It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
            No Soup for You

Comment

• tiddles
              Encryption, Jr.
              • Jun 2004

i think it's a pretty hilarious lede

Comment

• shosh
                Banned
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ddr
                gotta agree... not sure what you find funny about it either.

you dont think him being president is a major milestone in this country's history?

we all know you are a ravid racist but common, sometimes you just have to admit the truth.
                im racist? youre fuckin retarded!

no i dont think its a major milestone. motherfucker hasnt done shit.

btw, WTF is RAVID?

also, learn how to speak english.. "but common?"

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                  I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                  • Mar 2008

"CNN?! those guys are fags!"
                  (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• day_for_night
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by shosh
                    im racist? youre fuckin retarded!

btw, WTF is RAVID?

also, learn how to speak english.. "but common?"
                    ok, its YOU'RE. its a contraction of the words you and are, and therefore gets an apostrophe. but keep criticizing people on how to speak english. blatant hypocrisy is funny.

ohh and ravid is called missing the 'b' by one letter.

Comment

• Aleks_B
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by shosh

that pretty much sums up my opinion!

I can't believe people are celebrating already. It's like celebrating your win in the 1st quarter of a football game!!! Pretty blind if you ask me.
                      aleks_b - re_azure | my_space

Comment

• toasty
                        Sir Toastiness
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Aleks_B
                        I can't believe people are celebrating already. It's like celebrating your win in the 1st quarter of a football game!!! Pretty blind if you ask me.
                        I think part of the celebration is that this time tomorrow, George W. Bush will no longer be our president. That's cause for celebration, for sure...

Comment

• rainman
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Dec 2005

that pretty much sums up my opinion!

It's like celebrating your win in the 1st quarter of a football game!!!
                          well stated

Comment

• JonQPublik
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Apr 2006

It's like celebrating your win in the 1st quarter of a football game!!! Pretty blind if you ask me.
                            That is excessive, but in light of this week...

The game is over.

...And I mean that in a good way.
                            http://soundcloud.com/jonqpublik/sets/love-and-other-stories

Comment

• shosh
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by day_for_night
                              ok, its YOU'RE. its a contraction of the words you and are, and therefore gets an apostrophe. but keep criticizing people on how to speak english. blatant hypocrisy is funny.

ohh and ravid is called missing the 'b' by one letter.
                              hey retard, big difference between ravid, common (i'm still LOL-ing about that) and youre = you're

for the future, mind your own fuckin business

I think part of the celebration is that this time tomorrow, George W. Bush will no longer be our president. That's cause for celebration, for sure...
                              absolutely irrelevant.

Comment

Working...