If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I remember giving my philosophy teacher a copy of this. I'm pretty sure he'd never heard any electronic music before. I was pretty naive at the time, as I was convinced this Digweed mix would change his way of looking at music hahaha
Thanks for the reminder...I'm going to listen to GU19 again. It's been a while!
so reading this thread made me bust this out at the gym (its been longer than it should have since i've listened to this...several months at least). fuck i love it. disc 2 had me running like a madman on the treadmill
** you need to paste the link into youre browser for some reason.
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment