Tom deLaubenfels - Nonchalant
    01. Original Mix
    02. Electroaspect Remix
    03. Nick Stoynoff Remix

Catalog #: AL020
    Release Date: January 20th, 2009
    Available At Beatport.com

Press Release
    Audio Logic Recordings continues its quest to unearth new talent and put them in the spotlight. Tom deLaubenfels, an Atlanta native joins the roster with a progressive floor burner called Nonchalant. The tune conveys quite an emotion while remaining relatively stripped of excess elements. Tom makes it simple and to the point which can be a good thing sometimes. A groovy melody leads in after the intro with an intense bass line that will penetrate just about anything. Shortly after, the percussion picks up the pace and the lead hook is filtered into the sequence creating well-defined space. The main hook has a classic sound and is intense throughout the duration of the track.

Electroaspect (Aljaz Fajmut) is back on Audio Logic Recordings providing his take on Nonchalant. Aljaz shows his new progressive direction in this mix, straying away from the hard electro-house sound of previous remixes. One would think it is difficult to create a unique arrangement out of a simple track but Aljaz prevails. He adds great texture with his funky percussion melodic synth work and a fantastic break that will get the floors shaking.

Nick Stoynoff is quickly becoming a staple on the Audio Logic roster. With each mix, he delivers another great sequence of events taking listeners on an impressive journey. Nick's work on Nonchalant is impressive as he creates new textures not heard in the original mix. The building layers of sound throughout create another dimension of Nonchalant that make it his own. Watch out for this wunderkind in 2009.

audiologicrecordings.com | facebook.com | myspace.com/audiologicrecordings | ilike.com/artist/audio+logic+recordings

DJ Reactions

Chloe - Very nice deep house. I love the vibes here. 10/10

D:Fuse - Solid work here. 7/10

Darin Epsilon - Quality remixes from Electroaspect and Nick Stoynoff! Great attention to detail, and nice that they keep the vision of the original while expanding into more of their own sounds." - 4/5

Eelke Kleijn - Electroaspect Remix is good, one of his best. 8/10

Harry Lemon - I like the original best but love all mixes. They are very good in atmosphere and have a great groove. Suitable for my sets and radio show. 8/10

Kosmas Epsilon - Gotta love those chords!!! All 3 mixes are wicked, nice release. 9/10

Luke Porter - I like the Electroaspect mix. 7/10

Mashtronic - Original and Nick Stoynoff mixes are really good! Thanks for this. 7/10

Matt Rowan - Electroaspect Remix for me. 8/10

Miss Nine - Love the Nick Stoynoff Remix. 4.5/5

M.O.D.E. - All 3 mixes are perfect warm up for longer sets – Nick's mix is the pick of the bunch.

Nosmo - These mixes are just the right combination of deep and groovy. Digging the progressive grooves with an old school techno synth washing over the top of the mixes. I particularly like the breakdown in the Electroaspect mix. It goes from super thick, to quiet and plinky and all the way back up again. Nice one! 8/10

Ricky Ryan - Electroaspect Remix 8/10

Seneca - I love the deep bass in the original mix. It has a nice driving feel to it for late night or early sets. Electroaspect's mix is groovy and Nick Stoynoff is on fire as of late! 8/10

Shawn Michaels - Great Sounds! Really digging the original mix. 8/10

Shawn Mitiska - Really diggin' the Electroaspect Remix...great stuff 8/10

Solarstone - Audio Logic is one of my favorite labels… the Nick Stoynoff remix is beautiful! 10/10

Stefan at Progressive-World.at - Excellent release with some great chilled mixes! The melody is hypnotizing and the groove in the 2 remixes are just ace! 8/10

Thomas Sagstad - The Nick Stoynoff mix is incredible! 9/10
Working...