• Urban//Torque
    Fresh Peossy
    • Apr 2008

Soundexile: Sur EP [Urban\\Torque]

Soundexile: Sur EP

1. ‘Sweet Invaders’
    2. ‘Long Shadow’
    3. ‘Out Eden’

Soundexile return; once again sublimely marrying emotive melody with meticulous techy production. ‘Love & Tears’ was a spellbinding debut release on Urban Torque, and the ‘Sur EP’ does not fail to live-up to high expectations as the follow-up, bearing the same sharp urbane qualities in abundance. Pensive, reflective house music that retains its get-down-to-it groove.

1. ‘Sweet Invaders’ – Bumpy bass, clicky percussion and a chirpy melody make this an irresistibly cheery chunk of ear candy.

2. ‘Long Shadow’ – Creepy, chilling vocals accompany this sinister percussive track as it surreptitiously creeps out of the speakers.

3. ‘Out Eden’ – Picks-up the pace with its emphatic and dramatic gait. A call to dance.

Soundexile is Oliverio & Baunder´s new music project motivated by a desire to create a different type of electronica. They’ve had previous releases on Destroy The Ego & Off Side Recordings, and ‘Love & Tears’ on Urban Torque was supported by Ben Watt on Kiss FM and applauded as ‘spine-tingling’ by iDJ Magazine.

Reactions:

Laurent Garnier - “yes yes yes , i like track 1 and 3, will play this one out”
    SCOPE - “Long Shadow is my favourite here.. Nice strings and melodies..”
    Silicone Soul - Craig - “nice deepness”
    Anil Chawla - “Long Shadow is wicked - if I was compiling a CD, this would be a great opening track”
    Fabrice Lig - “Sweet invader is a great, beautiful track !”

OUT NOW ON: Beatport
    *direct link to release: https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/.../153320/sur_ep

Info:

Soundexile Website
    Soundexile Myspace

Urbantorque Recordings
    Urbantorque Recordings Myspace
    Urbantorque Recordings Facebook
Working...