X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: The Silent War- Pakistan

ok gents if thats how you guys feel. I must admit there are some really smart people on here. Hell lets fight six wars at once.. why not you can afford it.

by the way you can turn the lights off whenever you want. You send them back where they came from or stick them in the general population in all the different US jails you have. What is the difference?

Comment

• superdave
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Obama said during his campaign that he would strike the terrorists in Pakistan. From what I read in the article, the drones attacked Taliban members and their homes. It's not as if we're attacking innocent children and highly populated areas. So this attack should be no surprise.
      Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

not to mention that there is ground intelligence that proves without a shadow of a doubt where bin laden is hiding. that is the very reason that the US had a falling out with Musharraf because he did everything in his power to ensure he didn't attack Bin Laden in the Northwest and that is the reason he ended up being ousted and they had re-elections in the hopes the new President would be more supportive of the war on terror.

What happens next? the Bombay Terrorist attack. Awesome! And the President admits terrorist elements from his state were responsible. Awesome sovereign state.

If it wasn't for the US we would've marched into Pakistan after that event.

I'm glad these bombings continue and should continue mercilessly. I am pro Israel for what they are doing to protect themselves and I am absolutely pro US for bombing the shit out of that region to rid the earth of people who have nothing better to do than plot to kill innocent people. They are the human equivalent of the HIV strain infecting unsuspecting innocent people with their ridiculous ideologies and breeding on to kill even more.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• simonr
          Transitionator
          • Jun 2004

The area they bombed is decribed as follows:

Wana, a known Taliban and Al Qaeda hub, is also the main stomping ground of Maulvi Nazir, a key Taliban commander accused by the United States of recruiting and sending fighters to Afghanistan to attack US and NATO forces.
          sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

Working...