Huge Thank You from My part of the World.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Huge Thank You from My part of the World.

I just want to say thanks for electing Obama . He has done more in a week than our prissy PM has done in over a year and the best part is there is a good chance he will have a positive influence on Rudd [Our Pm]

Closed Gitmo
    Removed Global gag . We are the only country in the world that supports a global gag now
    Talking environment and how to fund it.
    Speaking of mutual respect with Muslim countries.
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Huge Thank You from My part of the World.

you are welcome! although i didn't vote for him.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Well you willl still benefit anyway !!
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

oh yeah, the market downfall will benifit everyone. glad to see idiots still control everything. but yeah, thank god mccain didnt win, but this whole obama raving is for the idiots. guy is nothing more than a salesman
        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• superdave
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Could you imagine if McCain & Palin won and if McCain died and Palin became President? People would freak out even more.

A long way to go for Obama yet. But if he can orchestrate us getting out of this terrible economy he will have huge approval ratings.
          Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Miroslav
            WHOA I can change this!1!
            • Apr 2006

So far, Obama has made some good moves. But it is still waaay too early to tell whether or not he's a keeper. There hasn't been enough time to see the results of any of his decisions and policies yet.
            mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• day_for_night
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
              oh yeah, the market downfall will benifit everyone. glad to see idiots still control everything. but yeah, thank god mccain didnt win, but this whole obama raving is for the idiots. guy is nothing more than a salesman
              time will tell, but there is far too much pre-judging going on with you man. you can't even let the guy work for awhile before you criticize? most of what he has done since he has taken office has given me a bit of hope. if you're wrong, you plan on eating alot of crow?

Comment

• MJDub
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by day_for_night
                time will tell, but there is far too much pre-judging going on with you man. you can't even let the guy work for awhile before you criticize? most of what he has done since he has taken office has given me a bit of hope. if you're wrong, you plan on eating alot of crow?
                He works in the financial market, which is probably more depressing than working in a morgue as of late. Give him a break.
                http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Garrick
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

^ lol.

on a side note to an earlier comment... i can't believe palin is talking about next election already. read an article yesterday about it. that bird has a very long way to go.
                  Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Steve Graham
                    DJ Jelly
                    • Jun 2004

she's writing a book too?!
                    well, I'm sure someone else will be writing it and helping her with the big words
                    christ, it'll be 100's of pages of the same thought worded differently over and over

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

someone hand her a rubix cube and tell her to busy - such a time waster
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                      Originally posted by ace_dl
                      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• day_for_night
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MJDub
                        He works in the financial market, which is probably more depressing than working in a morgue as of late. Give him a break.
                        i work in finance in the oil and gas industry. things aren't exactly rosy for me either...

Comment

• Localizer
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jul 2004

He's already fucked up once. One strike by Obama to put Geithner on board. And now Geithner is putting on Mark Patterson as Chief of Staff for the treasury. Patterson used to be a lobbyist for GSachs.

I might give him like 1/4 strike for putting Hillary as sec of state.
                          Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
                          -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• day_for_night
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Localizer
                            I might give him like 1/4 strike for putting Hillary as sec of state.

had to put her somewhere important to appease her supporters...

Comment

• thesightless
                              Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                              someone hand her a rubix cube and tell her to busy - such a time waster

LMAO by the time she is done with it life will cease to exist
                              your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                              download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

Working...