Will you give some appreciation .. Will you give some appreciation for this man ...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hypoluxxa
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Will you give some appreciation .. Will you give some appreciation for this man .

Epic does not even begin to describe this!!! Drunk on a Friday night, remembering how Sarsha ripped the world a new one in 1999... The Ally Pally, this and so many more great sets.

WOW

Comment

• simonr
      Transitionator
      • Jun 2004

Re: Will you give some appreciation .. Will you give some appreciation for this man .

Had to bump this .. listening to the Homelands mix for the 10 x 100th time

Frankly I still can't get over how awesome it sounds a decade later
      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• cohiba
        Addiction started
        • Jul 2008

Thanks for bumping it, I missed it the first time round.

Comment

• dusk
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

I second on the bump.. I love this EM. Its easier for me to re-download than start rummaging through my archives for this baby.

Thanks Simon
          ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• Haziel
            Likes a finger upthere
            • Jan 2007

this is nice, thanks simonr

off topic:
            that stadium is , ESTADIO AZTECA I was sitting to the side where maradona scored that wonderful goal against England on 86

Comment

• coleby761
              Are you Kidding me??
              • May 2008

Great EM fo sure, also listened to EM @Lush Kelley's 2-14-99. Short but sweet. NOW GIVE ME XPANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...