X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by diskk
    christ, for some reason, this thread sounds like we survived some natural distaster, like a hurricane ,
    and now were looking for lost memebers
    How do you know it wasn't? :wink:
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• J-Shock
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Hello to all the regulars! Welcome back. Good to be here
      Peace
      J-Shock

Comment

• Galapidate
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Yeah it's nice to be back finally. I got scared this place shut down

Comment

• diskofreak
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MJDub
          Originally posted by diskk
          christ, for some reason, this thread sounds like we survived some natural distaster, like a hurricane ,
          and now were looking for lost memebers
          How do you know it wasn't? :wink:
          to be honest..i tottaly freaked out,
          i thought i was banned or something??
          i was like "WTF, i can't even logg on!?!?" i went to register JUST so i could contact the admin, i thought i was doomed cause i hadn't posted in like 2 weeks, or they made a mistake and banned me by accident
          i was such a jackass,

Comment

Working...