• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pipey
    Gold Gabber
    • Mar 2007

anthony pappa at sandwiches 31 jan

ok, so i am now jaded as hell/.

anthony pappa was going off last night, as you can imagine it was pretty damn awesome.

I was stoked to be able to thank anthony personally for coming this time, and was laughing as he remembered me and my gf from last time he was here

big ups to bryce and wade for making it all happen and providing us with the best dance club in nz - and according to many djs, one of the best to play in globally.

where else could you get to see anthony pappa for 15 buks, get to dance on the floor with lee burridge, or chat to danny howells as he leaves the decks and you wonder who is steering the ship;

again, as always, i apologize for the qual of the pics., but the only thing i hate about the iphone is that its camera sucks arse in club conditions.
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by Kamal
    Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: anthony pappa at sandwiches 31 jan

You're doing well !! :
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• barrystar
      Fresh Peossy
      • Dec 2005

didn't expect to see a post about this! i was there too awesome night. came up for chch for this and as always sandwiches rocked. wicked night of house and techno

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by pipey
        ok, so i am now jaded as hell/.
        That's usually me the week following a night of Digweed. Can't listen to music, nothing sounds right

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...