X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • poults
    Platinum Poster
    • Nov 2006

Gotta love the UK

A few inches of snow and the whole country shuts down. Nevermid, at least iv got another day off now!
    Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou
  • Adzey
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Mar 2008

Re: Gotta love the UK

yeah imagine if we had proper snow like the us or canada

i have to drive 20 miles to work and was here at 8, people that live in the area are phoning in saying they are going to be late

the fools

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• poults
      Platinum Poster
      • Nov 2006

I work in a school which has closed anyway but the roads round here arent actaully tha bad now.
      Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• AndyH
        Platinum Poster
        • May 2005

TheMightyGreg fucking walks to work and hes siting here with me having a spliff and watching daytime tv
        [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

• chunky
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jan 2006

They where just saying on the TV a taxi firm in London had no English workers arrive at work this morning, but all their Polish workers managed to get in.
          Originally posted by res0nat0r
          OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Dhar_2
            meat and potatoes
            • Jun 2004

damn straight!

work aviodance rules!

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

;lol: at this thread.
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• TheMightyGreg
                Editor Shmeditor
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by AndyH
                TheMightyGreg fucking walks to work and hes siting here with me having a spliff and watching daytime tv
                In work now though you slacker!

Went to pay a cheque in and the fucking bank is closed! If they're not in, no-one should be
                Catch my bi-monthly show on UB Radio

http://www.ubradio.net/djs/greg-sawyer-99?sort=7

Comment

• AntonyM
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by AndyH
                  Very nice
                  Originally posted by Shpira
                  So came back last night...
                  Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                  Originally posted by Illuminate
                  Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                  2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                  3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                  4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Dhar_2
                    meat and potatoes
                    • Jun 2004

cheques!!!!

people still use those???

Comment

• TheMightyGreg
                      Editor Shmeditor
                      • Nov 2006

^ It was sent to me for being a good citizen. Found a cash box that someone had tried to break into then chucked in a skip. Phoned the number on the side of it and got a cheque for £100 in the mail a few days later.

Happy dayz
                      Catch my bi-monthly show on UB Radio

http://www.ubradio.net/djs/greg-sawyer-99?sort=7

Comment

• Adzey
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Mar 2008

its actually quite bad here now in the midlands work let us leave at 3.30

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• GregWhelan
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

I had every intention of getting to work today - left at 7.30 but got 2 miles and it was just gridlock. The roads were definitely the worst I've encountered in my driving life. As I was by my girlfriends house I pulled in there and got in her bed (she's a teacher and was off too) so happy days!

I did log in later to do some work though so I'm not a complete layabout!

Comment

• simonr
                            Transitionator
                            • Jun 2004

It's been pretty snowy here .. not sure what all the fuss is about !

The usual slackers wanted to go home early etc. ... if they were hourly paid temps rather than on cushy contracts I bet they'd have stayed rather than be out of pocket.
                            sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• simonr
                              Transitionator
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chunky
                              They where just saying on the TV a taxi firm in London had no English workers arrive at work this morning, but all their Polish workers managed to get in.
                              That's because they probably don't pay car insurance or road tax !
                              sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

Working...