X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilsensa
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Bale goes ballistic

Reeeeeeemiiiiiiiiiix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• AntonyM
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2004

Should have just beat the crap out of the DP to really get his point across, priceless humor.
      Originally posted by Shpira
      So came back last night...
      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
      Originally posted by Illuminate
      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Digger
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Nov 2004

just because the joker took the attention of the batman movie, hes frustated! hehe
        https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
        All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

As much as Bale may have been irritated, who the fuck is he to decide wether someone should be fired? Easy going over someone's income and livelyhood like that when he himself hasn't a worry in world...prick.
          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• GetAchievements
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jan 2009

"for fuck sake, you amateur!" ---Classic
            http://soundcloud.com/getachievements

Comment

• superdave
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Can you imagine the tirade Bale will have once he confronts the person or persons who leaked that audio tape? He might kill them or run them over in his Batmobile.
              Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Gotta love the music scene love the remix.
                Originally posted by TheVrk
                it IS incredible isn't it??
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                  I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                  • Mar 2008

good god Bale is pissT. 3:48s of pure unalloyed rage!

gunna have to sample parts of that audio clip, and utilize it in a mix for sure.
                  (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Shpira
                    Angry Boy Child
                    • Oct 2006

man its roid rage...thats my only explanation...fucking hell
                    Actors have it so easy...they read three sentences and then they go and say them in front of the camera...and get paid loads
                    LONG LIVE ANIMATION
                    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• MJDub
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

Christian Bale picks a fight with Bill O'Reilly. Welcome to VIsraWratS' fad whoring alt.

^ THIS!!
                      http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                        I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by MJDub
                        lmfao. no way dude... no way...

that might possibly be the best one made as of yet.

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                          Anyone have Styx livesets?
                          • Jun 2004

fan fucking tastic!

there is also a soundboard - but ti doesnt live up to that!

....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• res0nat0r
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • May 2006

Comment

• feather
                              Shanghai ooompa loompa
                              • Jul 2004

Hey folks, Harry here... I'm getting slammed with assloads of people angry at me for not posting the Bale explosion from the set of McG's TERMINATOR: SALVATION. Well, first off - there's a real simple reason. It isn't news. And it certainly isn't cool news. It is a moment in a man's life taken completely out of context and most likely leaked to personally embarrass Christian Bale. Now, I know what a lot of you are thinking... There's no excuse for a temper tantrum like that to ever occur and if you are going to act that way, you deserve to be embarrassed by your own actions.
                              Except, you want to hear the REALITY behind that clip?
                              I know this because I happen to be somewhere where someone that was there that day and for the shoot is. And this person isn't a publicist, nor are they invested in Bale's career. They're just someone that thinks it is absolute bullshit that this moment in Bale's life is being aired and that the real story should get out there.
                              The DP on TERMINATOR SALVATION, Shane Hurlbut, is a apparently a light tweaker. He's a fairly young DP and likes to fiddle with his lights on set during action, which is a big "NO NO" on most productions unless worked out in advance with performers. But apparently Shane was a pretty unrepentant light tweaker.
                              The scene in question, was a very emotional and tough scene between Christian Bale and Bryce Howard. A scene that required soul bearing and a deep level of immersive concentration. The sort of scene where everyone on set knows not to get in anyone's eye lines, and definitely not to move lights around while FILMING. You lock that shit down before the scene starts.
                              Bale had indeed warned the DP on multiple occasions about messing with lights while the cameras were rolling, and Bale was in the midst of a painful scene with Bryce, what was described to me as being the emotional center of the film and his character for the film.
                              Now, the reason I know all of this is because the person that was there, felt that it should be made perfectly clear that Christian Bale was the utmost gentleman and cool guy on set. And the DP really was doing something that professional DPs with experience just don't do. Not during a performance.
                              You don't need me to give you a link, it's all over the internet, I just felt that you should know what really went down - and that this particular outburst did indeed modify the DP's behavior - and for future DPs. Fuck with the lights before and after your actors are acting. Not during.

Hey folks, Harry here I'm getting slammed with assloads of people angry at me for not posting the Bale explosion from the set of McG's TERMINATOR: SALVATION. Well, first off - there's a real simple reason. It isn't news. And it certainly...

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                              a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• ger stokes
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Jun 2004

Ain't it late news. Harry you fat fuck!
                                https://hearthis.at/gerstokes/

Comment

Working...