X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: I just got mugged at knife point

yea should of called the popo right away, as soon as u got home.... then at least u have a slight chance at getting ur stuff back.

by now they probably already tried the cards, got the cash, and trashed the rest.

sucks man, glad to hear you are ok!
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• etincelles
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2005

////
      Last edited by etincelles; April 19, 2010, 01:50:59 PM.

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

what city is kind of irrelevant no??? I mean this is going to be normal news if you keep losing 100,000 jobs a week.

Comment

• Bender420
          Tickle me Elmo!
          • Jun 2004

sorry to hear that and i'm glad your ok.
          Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• rubyraks
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

at least you're ok enough to post about it here...could of been a lot worse...
            "Work like you don't need the money.
            Love like you've never been hurt.
            Dance like nobody's watching.
            Sing like nobody's listening.
            Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• hypoluxxa
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Sooooooooooo sorry. Like everyone has said, the important thing is that you are OK.

Comment

• Digger
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Nov 2004

use those taxes and go to the police, just to be sure, and you let them know about it, so they find those bastards!
                https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
                All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

Fuck!! Just found this.! Hope you're feeling a bit better now. !!! Last time I had my wallet stolen, I did make a report and felt better because of it !!. Didn't get the wallet back I've had my wallet stolen a few times over the years, but never mugged thank goodness. !! They usually just rip out the cash and cards out and throw the rest as quickly as possible. I doubt they would even have looked at the license, so your parents should be fine.

To those asking, it's Melbourne Australia . Mugging isn't all that common here so it's even more shocking when it does happen.
                  Originally posted by TheVrk
                  it IS incredible isn't it??
                  STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                  Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                  The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Oct 2005

Hi guys and gals. Thanks all for your support. I tried to sleep last nite but could not. I went to work this morning looking and feeling like shit. Told the boss what happened and he said go home. So today i am going to the cops and letting them know and also need to organize my new drivers license . I have stopped all the cards and everything and i am trying to think what else i had in it. After i organize everything i think i will go to mums house and stay there for the day. Don't want tell my mum as she would prob worry and i don't want to worry her. So what happened last nite then..

I went for my usual nite walk as i do a few hours at work and don't get home till late. Tonight though i went to the local Gas station to buy some food. I also went a little later than norm. On the way back there was this girl sanding there. i was walking on the same side of the street so i had to walk past her. They she starts chatting to me and asking how am i, what u doing etc.. I love talking so i though why not. we started chatting for a brief while. Then these 4 guys came out from a side street and said hey what are u doing talking to her .. i thought what the fuck.. i said just chatting.. they go don't talk to her and give we your wallet.. I was thrown back as i was not expecting this. i go what? They said your wallet give me it. I said i have not got it. they saw i had just bought a drink so i guess they knew i was lying. Then all 4 had knives. i though oh shit.. so yeah for $20 bucks and my cards i am not gonna get stabbed. so i handed it over. then they asked for my mobile. I said i don't have it (i did the pocket thing) .. they took the wallet and ran off. The girl was involved.

They prob do this all the time and prob watch me go in store and come out. Yes it could have turned out a lot worse but i just want the next few weeks to go by quickly so then i know they have thrown out the license .. Thanks again all. I am gonna go change the license now and cop station. Have a great day all.

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

Johns, I promise you your Mum will know something is wrong!! Tell her or she will imagine far worse
                      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

Good thing you're alright bro, lock down that Allen & Heath too in case they decide to make a house call

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• etincelles
                          Addiction started
                          • Jun 2005

Last edited by etincelles; April 19, 2010, 01:51:13 PM.

Comment

• DIDI
                            Aussie Pest
                            • Nov 2004

^^^ In this case I don't think Johns actually lives in that bad an area. Melbourne is pretty good.

Feather, You know the priorities But yeah , look after it. In fact having a play with it might make you feel better.

Comment

• ddr
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
                              what city is kind of irrelevant no??? I mean this is going to be normal news if you keep losing 100,000 jobs a week.
                              why do you assume he lives in the USA?

i swear you have this weird whacko grudge against USA and Americans in general.

get the fuck over it dude, this is not the thread to be making political shit comments.

fuckin lame.
                              "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• floridaorange
                                I'm merely a humble butler
                                • Dec 2005

these guys are going to really get what they deserve one day, i personally appreciate your honesty and candor and certainly will have learned something from this.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...