X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Micko
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Re: I just got mugged at knife point

The bastards. It sure scares the shit out of you. Take it easy for a while and chill. Take care of practicalities but chill for as long as you need.

I got mugged before by 2 ghouls with syringes. I was all over the place for ages.

Comment

• AndyH
      Platinum Poster
      • May 2005

Originally posted by johns
      Hi guys and gals. Thanks all for your support. I tried to sleep last nite but could not. I went to work this morning looking and feeling like shit. Told the boss what happened and he said go home. So today i am going to the cops and letting them know and also need to organize my new drivers license . I have stopped all the cards and everything and i am trying to think what else i had in it. After i organize everything i think i will go to mums house and stay there for the day. Don't want tell my mum as she would prob worry and i don't want to worry her. So what happened last nite then..

I went for my usual nite walk as i do a few hours at work and don't get home till late. Tonight though i went to the local Gas station to buy some food. I also went a little later than norm. On the way back there was this girl sanding there. i was walking on the same side of the street so i had to walk past her. They she starts chatting to me and asking how am i, what u doing etc.. I love talking so i though why not. we started chatting for a brief while. Then these 4 guys came out from a side street and said hey what are u doing talking to her .. i thought what the fuck.. i said just chatting.. they go don't talk to her and give we your wallet.. I was thrown back as i was not expecting this. i go what? They said your wallet give me it. I said i have not got it. they saw i had just bought a drink so i guess they knew i was lying. Then all 4 had knives. i though oh shit.. so yeah for $20 bucks and my cards i am not gonna get stabbed. so i handed it over. then they asked for my mobile. I said i don't have it (i did the pocket thing) .. they took the wallet and ran off. The girl was involved.
      Classic honey trap ... F**king w**kers
      [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

Originally posted by Micko
        The bastards. It sure scares the shit out of you. Take it easy for a while and chill. Take care of practicalities but chill for as long as you need.

I got mugged before by 2 ghouls with syringes. I was all over the place for ages.

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• threehills
          I heart Lollergirl
          • Jun 2005

Syringes would probably scare me more than knives!

Glad you got away scratch free though.
          It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Yeah syrines, scary shit, a scratch would do you in! Reminds me of those old horror stories in Malaysia where some wack job would put syringes on toilet seats.

Did they look like

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Dhar_2
              meat and potatoes
              • Jun 2004

syringes on toilet seats!!???

the world is a fucked up place!

Comment

• phazon
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

That is FUCKED UP. I'm not even sure what to write next.

Scumbags!
                ----------------------------

Comment

• etincelles
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2005

Last edited by etincelles; April 19, 2010, 01:48:54 PM.

Comment

Working...