X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sion
    Getting Somewhere
    • Aug 2008

Vinyl fans

Hey people, Im currently at university and Im doing my 3rd year dissertation on cultural an geographical aspects of record stores. I have been researching a lot of the remaining stores in London and have just come back from Berlin, where it was nice to see loads of the djs still playing off vinyl in clubs.

I was wondering if you could do me a massive favour an take a few minutes to fill in this easy, straight forward questionnaire for me.

Create and publish online surveys in minutes, and view results graphically and in real time. SurveyMonkey provides free online questionnaire and survey software.

I would really really appreciate your help as I need as much data as I can get to get a good overview. Feel free to pass it on to your mates who also buy vinyl etc.

Thanks a lot
    Sion
  • kassios
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Vinyl fans

I completed your questionaire mate hope it is usefull

good luck
    http://soundcloud.com/concept-sheep

Comment

• Miroslav
      WHOA I can change this!1!
      • Apr 2006

Done! I still love my vinyl.
      mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
        Anyone have Styx livesets?
        • Jun 2004

you should apply for a travel grant and goto to NYC, Detroit and Chi-town!
        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• sion
          Getting Somewhere
          • Aug 2008

cheers guys, if there are more of you out there though please help me out. Appreciated

Comment

Working...