Re: Digging in the crates, and looking for hole in the wall record shops

[youtube]1gpKYnRdf0A[/youtube]

cool vid!!!

Comment

• spyros
      Gold Gabber
      • May 2007

there were a few nice record shops in Manchester i used to go 4-5 years ago! factory was one of the best! now the only one still open is vinyl-exchange.. i dont go that often these days but if i decide to go, ill come back home with a nice stack!

i do buy a lot from ebay tho as Steve said. i can find good old prog vinyls for 45p each...
      it cant be bad!
      Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

• i!!ustrious
        I got some N64 Games Yo!!
        • Mar 2008

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Fl7uCa-74[/YOUTUBE]
        (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• bobjuice
          Banned
          • May 2008

Great post
          cds have taken over for me though i still have my vinyl (sorry mum i'll shift it all soon when i got space)
          i used to use a shop in middlesbrough called newgroove which was the coolest fuckin place - in an arch under the train station - though a bit of a drive away for me. Sadly it closed in 97 which was the end of an era i felt. I'll never forget the day i was in there behind the counter being handed us imports as they came out of the crate and slapping them on - beneath me was a row of nodding heads. They ran their own label for a while (tumblin') and headnodding society was a title. Their mail order was second to none and getting a pack of vinyls in the post kicks the shit out of beatport imo

my mate jim is a digging legend - he used to go straight from the club on a sunday morning to a boot sale and buy what we all thought was a load of shit for 50p each- wham picture discs and the like - he always had the last laugh though when he sold it to some kid in japan for £50 - damn!

here's a classic piece of vinyl though it jumps once or twice
          [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBkIqocn-JY[/youtube]
          difficult to get hold of - in that condition anyway

Comment

Working...