PHOTOS:Avalon:Lee Burridge,BT,Anthony Attalla.HONEY:Listed DJs (SF)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • |Thrax|
    Platinum Poster
    • Mar 2007

PHOTOS:Avalon:Lee Burridge,BT,Anthony Attalla.HONEY:Listed DJs (SF)

PHOTOS:Avalon:Lee Burridge,BT,Anthony Attalla.HONEY:Listed.
    Avalon: Lee Burridge,BT,Anthony Attalla.HONEY:Listed:Jason Short,Jeffery Allen,Hac Lee,Mike Khoury,Naveen G. Feb 7, 2009

This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
    Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography
  • Haziel
    Likes a finger upthere
    • Jan 2007

Re: PHOTOS:Avalon:Lee Burridge,BT,Anthony Attalla.HONEY:Listed DJs (SF)

WOW is the guy to the left john dae ( A. of sounds ) ?

Comment

• Hos
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

de-wedging

nice shots.

black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com

Comment

• jeffrey collins
        Not cool enough
        • Jun 2004

fantastic image bro!

anyone see this guys computer set up. He's got the monitor completely separated from the computer itself. What a nice way to keep the crowd in view.
        Jeffrey Collins: Painter
        My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
        My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• |Thrax|
          Platinum Poster
          • Mar 2007

haziel: yep. JA used to live in L.A. That's John

Hos: HAHA, but, no. She was in dancing/rotation.

Jeff: thx
          This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris

Comment

• AntonyM
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Oct 2004

Hopefully this photo copied over, straight to the computer's wallpaper.
            Originally posted by Shpira
            So came back last night...
            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
            Originally posted by Illuminate
            Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
            2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
            4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Haziel
              Likes a finger upthere
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by |Thrax|
              haziel: yep. JA used to live in L.A. That's John
              Haven't seen John in a while

when i lived in L.a. I used to hang out at the Dae house ... wicked parties up there in Los Feliz

I remember one time LEE burridge went to the house do an "after party "soooo wicked

Comment

• AntonyM
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Oct 2004

Forgot mention, great photos Chris, can't wait for some WMC stuff, you still going?
                Originally posted by Shpira
                So came back last night...
                Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                Originally posted by Illuminate
                Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• |Thrax|
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by AntonyM
                  Forgot mention, great photos Chris, can't wait for some WMC stuff, you still going?
                  Thank you friend.

WMC, absolutely!

I'm all booked, flight, staying with friends..

I dont have a photo schedule yet, i'll post it once dates are finalized.
                  I'll prob be hanging out with the compression guys, just hitting up every party... and photo'ing along the way

hell...yes.....

-Chris

Comment

• Homskillet
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

DAMN!! Always love your pics!! Great job.
                    https://soundcloud.com/dahlheim/shadynasty-tres-final

Comment

• Haziel
                      Likes a finger upthere
                      • Jan 2007

^^^ 1 + you got way better lately congrats

Comment

Working...