Satoshi Tomiie - Special Mix 4 Exit Club (Lithuania) (Feb 2009)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aimnat
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2008

Satoshi Tomiie - Special Mix 4 Exit Club (Lithuania) (Feb 2009)

118.12 MB | 128 KBps | 128:30 min

thanks to metro (tribalmixes)
    Last edited by Aimnat; February 19, 2009, 05:36:44 AM.
  • AntonyM
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Re: Satoshi Tomiie - Special Mix 4 Exit Club (Lithuania) (Feb 2009)

Top shelf no doubt.
    Originally posted by Shpira
    So came back last night...
    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
    Originally posted by Illuminate
    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• powerliftin
      Addiction started
      • Sep 2008

LINK DELETED:

2. DIRECT / ILLEGAL LINKS

Just as much as we hated our links being stolen from MS and posted on sites, we can understand other sites not wanting their links stolen either.

If you found a great set you want to share, and it's on another site, post the link for that site, NOT THE LINK TO THE SET. Please respect the hard work that people put into their own sites. If you have a promo set from someone that they've posted on GU or something, that's a different story...

Every topic where direct links are posted without the author making it clear that he's authorized to post them will be just deleted without further comments and people who post two times direct links will be banned from the member set and recommendations forum which means they can no longer browse this section at all.

All i'm saying is, be respectful, give credit where credit is due.
      http://soundcloud.com/walerka/flying-birds-march

Comment

• D.Williams
        Platinum Poster
        • Aug 2006

Mirror:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=52CWKJC4

I was just saying today that I have not gotten any new Satoshi in a while.

Comment

• AntonyM
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2004

^ thx for the new link, uploadedto is shite.
          Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
          3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Aimnat
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by AntonyM
            ^ thx for the new link, uploadedto is shite.
            i uploaded on 3 hosters , but unfortunately megaupload sucks 4 me , like uploaded.to for you

Originally posted by D.Williams

I was just saying today that I have not gotten any new Satoshi in a while.
            a tracklisting for this mix should be good , some good tracks played

Comment

• Dhar_2
              meat and potatoes
              • Jun 2004

coolio!

Comment

• powerliftin
                Addiction started
                • Sep 2008

yeah uploaded.to SUCKS
                http://soundcloud.com/walerka/flying-birds-march

Comment

• Adzey
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Aimnat
                  i uploaded on 3 hosters , but unfortunately megaupload sucks 4 me , like uploaded.to for you
                  why dont you use rapidshare tis much better

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• Aimnat
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Adzey
                    why dont you use rapidshare tis much better
                    i've tryied , but like megaupload , it uploads too slow (30 kb/s)

Comment

• Jay Fury
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jun 2004

Thanks, I love gettin Satoshi's mixes. I actually got to catch him last month in NYC @ SUllivan Room . He absolutely fucking RIPPED it.
                      Mind and Body crave light, because we live in Darkness.

Comment

• manman
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

Thanks

Comment

• Pacee
                          Getting warmed up
                          • Jan 2009

great mix !!! thanks !

Comment

• DIDI
                            Aussie Pest
                            • Nov 2004

Thanks!! Track @ approx 124. mins Absolute tribal heaven, love to know what it is. Btw this sounds really good for such a low bit rate.
                            Originally posted by TheVrk
                            it IS incredible isn't it??
                            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• AntonyM
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Oct 2004

It is pure Tomiie mayhem, some twisted up tracks.

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...