X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Party like it's 1234567890!

It's time to party like it's 1234567890 – 'cause it is! On this Friday, Feb 13 at exactly 3:31:30 PM (PST), Unix time (WTF is Unix time?) will equal '1234567890'.

found on digg.com
  • poults
    Platinum Poster
    • Nov 2006

Re: Party like it's 1234567890!

Any excuse for a celebration in my book.
    Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

you need an excuse to celebrate ?

I'm living = I'm celebrating. The day I cant raise a toast is because I'm on the way to the crematorium
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Adzey
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Kamal
        I'm living = I'm celebrating. The day I cant raise a toast is because I'm on the way to the crematorium
        im with this man

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• res0nat0r
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • May 2006

i am a dork but this is too dorky for me. i saw this earlier today and someone from work IM'd me and asked if i was going out for it. haha.

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Epic Geekdom. That's hilarious.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...