X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ganjamo
    Platinum Poster
    • Jan 2006

Re: John Digweed - 10 Year Bedrock at Alsina, Bs As - Feb 27

Theres no good blow in europe hehe, i think thats the reason why.
    Dont panic, its organic.

Comment

• chuckc
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

???wtf???

Comment

• TomTom
        Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
        • May 2002

Originally posted by pudrus
        thats because the guy simply dont care
        Yup that was my thought as well. He has no internet presence where he posts mixes from time to time, no actual show on any radio. Even in times when he had the Metrodance show it was far away from a regular show with all the repeats in times he did not make a new mix. I also had to learn that he does not respond to E-Mails even if somebody from his country tells him about it personally..seems doing live gigs is all he is interested in. Sadly all his gigs are over 1.000 miles away from where I live. If that's enough, fair game for him but from a fan (and supporter) perspective it's dissapointing without end.

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Holy fuck ... dream lineup.

Garcia will have to wisen up soon, it's 2009 man. He'll be wondering wtf happened when he's getting less gigs because his name is not out there. It's just plain stupid that he is not making use of a ready system to promote himself and to feed the rabid fans.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• pudrus
            Getting Somewhere
            • Aug 2004

the thing is that hes made such a name for himself that he doesnt need any of this stuff mentioned as weird as it seems.....
            Here in BsAs he only spins once every 3 months and thats IT. no internet no shows no sets no NOTHING.
            And all in all, he still survives and people still think hes a GOD and blablabla.... hes not even producing anymore like he used to a couple of years ago.
            I really dont get it.... I mean it all looks as if the guy has a profession or a career in god knows what (who has him real busy) and playing live is just a hobby for him, but he still manages to stay on top at least in BsAs of course....

its The curious case of Martin Garcia

aahhaha

weird

Comment

• Dzone
              Platinum Poster
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by pudrus
              thats because the guy simply dont care
              I think that statement go against the whole DJing principle...at least from my POV.

Back to thread...have fun and i so wish i can make it, but i can wait till 10.5 only 7 weeks to go
              ^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Good for him if he has a career and stuff besides DJing though, obviously there're some people who don't treat this as seriously as we do

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• fer_
                  Platinum Poster
                  • May 2005

yeah I dont get it either ...its The curious case of Martin Garcia ... It seems like he doesnt care .... will try to ask him (if i get the chance).
                  In 2005 he would play every month and produced lots of bombs constantly, and now nothing..

anyway his warm up will be killer :P

Comment

Working...