X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

who i really feel sorry for.

dont take this the wrong way, plz read on.

i feel bad for the muslim population because they are being pigeon holed as violent extremeist religious fanatics when in fact the extreme majority are some of the most low key peaceful ppl. a few bad seeds are ruining the reputation of a great people. just look whats happening in the nederlands. after a stupid radical idiot killed a filmmaker for criticizing the way women are treated in the more ideological sects of the religion. now we have even stupider people setting fires to schools back and forth. first a muslim school. then a protestant school. whats next? i hope this doesnt turn into a isreali-palastinian, tit for tat conflict. unfortuetly i can only use this comparision to the redneck assdholes who still think that blacks should be working on farms for dinner only. they tarnish the rep of southerners in the US. also you can look at the more "ghetto" african americans who act like the lbing is the most important thing in life and the stereo typical "latin-american" who still wears the wifebeater with flanel jacket and gang colors.

:?

either way we are all fucked :cry:
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

Good post.
    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• Civic_Zen
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Amen brother man
      "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
      "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
      - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• ian
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Re: who i really feel sorry for.

To be fair, you get this is every religion - christians get a bad press because of a few extremist Gerry Falwalls, jews get a bad press because of some of the extremist actions against the palestinians - whenever religion becomes part of politics it all goes wrong - when will people ever learn?!
        Signature for Rent - ?1/character

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

Re: who i really feel sorry for.

gerry fallwell doesnt kill his critics, neither do any jewish clerics, however a few jackasses do send people to discos and schools with bombs attached.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Christians had their Crusades, and they used to be just as nad as the Muslims. Don't forget that please. They have gone along with the world, Some muslims haven't.

Nederland is my country, and that''s where the killing occurred indeed. There has already been problems between Muslims and the Durch, because you have Afro-Americans and LAtin-Americans, we have Moroccan Muslim youths fucking things up. This has been waiting to come out, the murder just triggered it.
            I don't support the people bombing muslim schools, no way, but the government could've seen it coming. If they'd had their eyes open.
            Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

but it always starts the same gentlemen.. everywhere in the world are these people..

Comment

• Balanc3
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

I feel bad for muslims as well... the radicals have tainted an enitire race of people. Muslims killing muslims... even worse. It is the largest religion, next to Christianity and the media has it out to be black and white. Realistically, they are some of the most calm and mellow people, but its always a small group that fucks it up for everybody.
                JourneyDeep .into the sound

Comment

• toasty
                  Sir Toastiness
                  • Jun 2004

^^true dat. There is a guy that comes onto Fox radio from time to time to talk about how Islam is by its nature a violent religion and how we really ought to view this as a war against Islam, using the literal word of the Koran as his evidence.

Dumb ass. It's selective reading to justify full scale war on a religion. I'm a far cry from a Biblical scholar, but I'm pretty sure if you were to read the Bible cover to cover and make an attempt to apply it literally, you'd find some passages that would be pretty unsavory to even the most ardent Christian.

Comment

Working...