X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shiva
    MCast Mistress
    • Nov 2007

Happy Valentine

I wish you ALL a HAPPY VALENTINE filled with LOVE & JOY.

I think tomorrow night my hubby is taking me out for dinner in a Chinese restaurant, kinda missed it...

Introducing our couple, our 16th Valentine together.

Would love to see pix of other couples of MS members as well...

• Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Happy Valentine

GIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my friend..... shit I miss chatting with you guys on MSN. Lory please pass my greetings to my friend Gio.

Have a great Valentine everyone
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Oct 2005

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Have a wedding to attend so i hope there will be some hotties there ..

Comment

• i!!ustrious
        I got some N64 Games Yo!!
        • Mar 2008

lots of lovin' y'all, have a good one, and don't party to hard

cheers [ms]

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Weizy
          MCast Resident DJ
          • Jun 2004

Same to you all! Happy Vday! Where is Frank TJ Mackey when you need him?

My gal and I are attending a wedding this Saturday on Vday so it should be a great time. We took it eaay on the gifts this year and booked a trip to New York instead. I hope you all have a wonderful Vday!

Comment

• Weizy
            MCast Resident DJ
            • Jun 2004

I wrote the below letter last year at this time to go out to all my friends. It's just straight thoughts from my heart to all those that I care for. At the time I was struggling with the single life and it helped to express everything I have learned in all the broken relationships I had dealt with.
            ================================================== ===============

Today is Valentine's day so I thought I would put a couple thoughts out there to all of my beloved single peeps.

Growing up in the midwest is a great great thing. I love it here. The people are nice and things move at a pace that no east or west coaster could ever tolerate. Unfortunately the Midwest culture has a different take on relationships than most other places in my experience. Demographic studies show that our generation is putting off serious relationships, marriage and children much further into their 30s and beyond than previous generations ever have. In the Midwest howerver we have a culture where if you are in your late 20s or early 30s and do not have a girlfriend or a wife people tend to wonder what is wrong with you. In the corporate world married employees are seen as "more stable" than single ones. I am always getting dogged by my co-workers for not having a girlfriend and being single. They wonder what is wrong with me and the answer is NOTHING. As we age everyone begins to pair off until many of the single folks wonder what happened to the good old days. Well I am here to tell you that the good old days are happening right now. I pretty much had a girlfriend from age 16 to 25 with little or no breaks. Since last Spring when I became single I had a hard time adjusting to the true bachelor life. Overtime I began to realize that I had gotten so used to having someone that I did not even know how to be single and be comfortable with it. A friend of mine who has gone through some heartache of late is going through the same thing that I was last year. How can you be single when a relationship is all you have known for so many years? The answer is not very easily discovered. This is what I believe is the answer...if you cannot be happy by yourself then you do not have the strength and mindset to be happy with someone. We all need to learn to stand on our own and break from co-dependency. I am a prime example of this and I am not ashamed to say so. The bottom line is the same major theme that I continue to hammer away at...have the courage to happy. Have the courage to be independent and do what you want with your time in this life. We only get one shot at it so it behooves us to make the most of it. The guy/gal you have always wanted may or come or may not but either way be happy that you are alive and well. My uncle bless his heart did not find the love of his life until his 50s, but the man was happy being single and comfortable in his own skin.

To all my lovebirds in relationships this blog is not aimed to talk down about your relationships. I love all of my married, engaged and in relationship friends all the same. This message is for those who deep down inside are bummed that on the 14th of February they have no Valentine and no lover. Remember that you are also loved by God, your friends and family maybe moreso than the current fling ever will. No matter what YOU ARE ALL LOVED!

Also if you are one of those singles...Vday is a GREAT night to get out and meet other singles...trust me! I wish you all a very Happy Valentine's Day! Take care and remember...don't take life to seriously.

Kind regards,

John

Comment

• pipey
              Gold Gabber
              • Mar 2007

well my GF is a chef, so as you can imagine, she working today... making everyone elses valentines dinner memorable...

i just get the internet :P
              Originally posted by Kamal
              Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Happy Valentine! I wonder how busy those online dating sites are today

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• kassios
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Happy V's boys and gals
                  http://soundcloud.com/concept-sheep

Comment

• lilsensa
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Weizy
                    I wrote the below letter last year at this time to go out to all my friends. It's just straight thoughts from my heart to all those that I care for. At the time I was struggling with the single life and it helped to express everything I have learned in all the broken relationships I had dealt with.
                    ================================================== ===============

Today is Valentine's day so I thought I would put a couple thoughts out there to all of my beloved single peeps.

Growing up in the midwest is a great great thing. I love it here. The people are nice and things move at a pace that no east or west coaster could ever tolerate. Unfortunately the Midwest culture has a different take on relationships than most other places in my experience. Demographic studies show that our generation is putting off serious relationships, marriage and children much further into their 30s and beyond than previous generations ever have. In the Midwest howerver we have a culture where if you are in your late 20s or early 30s and do not have a girlfriend or a wife people tend to wonder what is wrong with you. In the corporate world married employees are seen as "more stable" than single ones. I am always getting dogged by my co-workers for not having a girlfriend and being single. They wonder what is wrong with me and the answer is NOTHING. As we age everyone begins to pair off until many of the single folks wonder what happened to the good old days. Well I am here to tell you that the good old days are happening right now. I pretty much had a girlfriend from age 16 to 25 with little or no breaks. Since last Spring when I became single I had a hard time adjusting to the true bachelor life. Overtime I began to realize that I had gotten so used to having someone that I did not even know how to be single and be comfortable with it. A friend of mine who has gone through some heartache of late is going through the same thing that I was last year. How can you be single when a relationship is all you have known for so many years? The answer is not very easily discovered. This is what I believe is the answer...if you cannot be happy by yourself then you do not have the strength and mindset to be happy with someone. We all need to learn to stand on our own and break from co-dependency. I am a prime example of this and I am not ashamed to say so. The bottom line is the same major theme that I continue to hammer away at...have the courage to happy. Have the courage to be independent and do what you want with your time in this life. We only get one shot at it so it behooves us to make the most of it. The guy/gal you have always wanted may or come or may not but either way be happy that you are alive and well. My uncle bless his heart did not find the love of his life until his 50s, but the man was happy being single and comfortable in his own skin.

To all my lovebirds in relationships this blog is not aimed to talk down about your relationships. I love all of my married, engaged and in relationship friends all the same. This message is for those who deep down inside are bummed that on the 14th of February they have no Valentine and no lover. Remember that you are also loved by God, your friends and family maybe moreso than the current fling ever will. No matter what YOU ARE ALL LOVED!

Also if you are one of those singles...Vday is a GREAT night to get out and meet other singles...trust me! I wish you all a very Happy Valentine's Day! Take care and remember...don't take life to seriously.

Kind regards,

John
                    I like this. Thanks for sharing.
                    RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Haziel
                      Likes a finger upthere
                      • Jan 2007

Happy Saint Valentines day to everyone in Ms.

edit : I miss my ex

Comment

• floridaorange
                        I'm merely a humble butler
                        • Dec 2005

my fiance and i had a fantastic evening at oceanaire tonight, what service! the food was excellent and she smiled and laughed a lot...flowers came in from california this morning, they forgot to include the orchids with the roses which pissed me off considering what i spent, but the good news is the roses were nice and the right bouquet will arrive next week.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Shiva
                          MCast Mistress
                          • Nov 2007

^ ....and wine was served as well I guess, nice! Any exchange of "gifts" or "thoughts"?

We have all ages of users on this board, many are married and with family, and probably most MSers have a love partner:
                          In the wake of the circumstances, the St. Valentine day (a day dedicated to love), I thought that introducing my couple to [MS] would be appropriate. And by curiosity I would like to see pics of other couples of the [MS] community... so please ladies & gents, if you have pix of your couple and you are willing to introduce him/her to [MS] now is the right moment coz they surely deserve this homage, and no offensive comments are allowed of course (so PIX PLZ).

Originally posted by Kamal
                          GIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my friend..... shit I miss chatting with you guys on MSN. Lory please pass my greetings to my friend Gio.

Have a great Valentine everyone
                          Thank you Kamal. Gio returns all his best greetings, to you and Madame as well.
                          Yes, we really missed our MSN days with you guys and we surely have a lot to catch up to do in our next session. But the lack of time, work, pressure and all sorts of things are not making it easy to meet up, unfortunately.
                          Kamal please convey my regards to your wife and friends you guys introduced us to.
                          Xoxo

Comment

• Bender420
                            Tickle me Elmo!
                            • Jun 2004

this is me asking the missus to join me in the shower

sorry shiva, i just couldn't help myself!
                            Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• Shiva
                              MCast Mistress
                              • Nov 2007

, I understand

Comment

Working...