X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pipey
    Gold Gabber
    • Mar 2007

ha ha ha ha ha ha hes a she, i mean, shes a he. lol whatever

German teenager Kim Petras has become the world's youngest transsexual after undergoing an operation at the age of just 16.

hahahahahah creepy, and awesome.

good on kim
    Originally posted by Kamal
    Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party
  • threehills
    I heart Lollergirl
    • Jun 2005

Re: ha ha ha ha ha ha hes a she, i mean, shes a he. lol whatever

Dhar would hit it.
    It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• kassios
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

hahahah i bet he would
      http://soundcloud.com/concept-sheep

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Dhar would hit himself.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Shpira
          Angry Boy Child
          • Oct 2006

I saw his/her pic in the papers the other day...and was like huh she's kinda cute and then... she's a guy... felt very much like a gay when I realized...
          anyway good on him,her whatever...its obvious he is a she...
          The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
          Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• simonr
            Transitionator
            • Jun 2004

Psychologists confirmed that she was "without doubt a girl in a boy's body".

"Kim overcame years of taunts and bullying to achieve her dream of becoming a girl and has begun a modelling career and launched a CD."

Nooooo ... not a CD !!
            sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

Kinda ironic that she survived all the years of taunts and shit, gets her sex change, and then jumps into a stereotype of turning model and making a CD.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
              a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Simon Preston
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

wouldn't say no. wonder what it'd be like to break a transexuals hymen for the first time?
                http://soundcloud.com/simonpreston/simon-preston-summer-2011

Comment

• chunky
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • Jan 2006

I wonder what it would be like to break any HighwayMen
                  Originally posted by res0nat0r
                  OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Simon Preston

wouldn't say no. wonder what it'd be like to break a transexuals hymen for the first time?
                    I almost spit out my coffee laughing.

Greatest quote of the day!

Comment

• clintlove
                      Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                      • Jun 2004

I still see a little boy, some people are fucking crazy. There's no such thing as a girl trapped in a boy's body or vise versa. If you were born a boy, that's who you are and that's how God made you. If you think otherwise enough to have a sex change operation, your clinically insane in my book.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• Steve Graham
                        DJ Jelly
                        • Jun 2004

a bit defensive aren't we

Comment

• clintlove
                          Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                          a bit defensive aren't we
                          I have developed man-tits

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• MJDub
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by clintlove
                            I have developed man-tits
                            lol
                            http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• floridaorange
                              I'm merely a humble butler
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by clintlove
                              I still see a little boy, some people are fucking crazy. There's no such thing as a girl trapped in a boy's body or vise versa. If you were born a boy, that's who you are and that's how God made you. If you think otherwise enough to have a sex change operation, your clinically insane in my book.
                              and if God makes you a transexual you must stay a transexual?

teens commit suicide over being taunted about their sexuality, I think if the surgery makes this person live a happier life than why is that insane?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...