X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djrichwoods
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
    i took a few records one day and hung them from the lacrosse net at my house and wound up. this usually happens with SAW Recordings records. they are good but the company that cuts the vinyl is compete shite. always jumpy at the end of the song. barouque and Looq are doing this lately.
    I've never had that problem w/ SAW stuff...

Comment

• master of puppets
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

I don't reach that level yet.
      DIODE NOISE GENERATOR

slsk: bass_warrior

Comment

• Steve Graham
        DJ Jelly
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
        i took a few records one day and hung them from the lacrosse net at my house and wound up. this usually happens with SAW Recordings records. they are good but the company that cuts the vinyl is compete shite. always jumpy at the end of the song. barouque and Looq are doing this lately.
        I have a couple of baroque records that are jumpy in the beginning,and a bozboz.

I also have a yoshitoshi double pack that one of the records is almost fucking oval.. nothing pisses me off more than paying good money for vinyl, and the quality is utter shite. THAT'S what is going to make vinyl obselete, the inferior quality of pressings, not so much the digital gear coming out,

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

True, sometimes the quality is ZE-Ro.

This record was a good one though, but I'm not going to buy it again. I have loads of way better stuff coming in shortly, so I'll save my money for the good stuff.

BTW: this record shattered into a hundred pieces with an enormously loud crack. Veeeery satisfying.
          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• lilsensa
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

why oh why would you wanna break a record just because of a fucked up mix? kids these days

pataky, rock on buddy!!
            RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

Working...