X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fumanchu182
    Angantyr The Ruthless
    • Jun 2004

Transitions vs. Kiss 100

What is the difference? It has been a while since I have a real chance to get a good set in. (Career takes off and leaves very little time for relaxation.) But getting back into the action I went to digger's site and see he does a few shows. In the UK it is the Sunday morning show at 3am and then there is the Transitions show which is on at 1pm EST (NYC).

Is the Transitions show a rehashed americas version of the UK show?

Right now Josh Wink is the guest and it is blowing my mind. But then again not listening to prog for six months everything will probably blow my mind as the sound is always changing.

The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.
  • GregWhelan
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Transitions vs. Kiss 100

It's the same show, just rebranded

Comment

• fumanchu182
      Angantyr The Ruthless
      • Jun 2004

Re: Transitions vs. Kiss 100

Thank you for explaining.
      The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

Working...