• Jun 2004

mercury server to the second power

uuuuuu hu :?
  • MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

WTF?
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• DreamGirlie
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

i think thats why we have a sticky @ the top....?
      "Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."

Comment

• thezzapper
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

the roman numeral II sucked (earlier today). the little 2 is lame. i liked the big 2 earlier in the day. looked good....
        sigpic

Comment

• MJDub
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thezzapper
          the roman numeral II sucked (earlier today). the little 2 is lame. i liked the big 2 earlier in the day. looked good....
          I never saw a big 2. I just saw the II and the little 2. And I've been on the board all day.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Hos
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DreamGirlie
            i think thats why we have a sticky @ the top....?
            black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com

Comment

• brakada
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MJDub
              I never saw a big 2. I just saw the II and the little 2. And I've been on the board all day.
              ...and night! :wink:
              I didn't notice the big two either, except in the competition thread.
              We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

• Galapidate
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

Comment

• MJDub
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Galapidate

Comment

• Galapidate
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MJDub
                    Originally posted by Galapidate

love that one

Comment

• MJDub
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

Comment

Working...