• Show
Clear All
  • Shpira
    Angry Boy Child
    • Oct 2006

Ctrl+alt+del:the origins LOL

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiH-iA9EO_Q[/YOUTUBE]
    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX
  • phuck'm-up
    MCast Resident DJ
    • Jan 2008

Re: Ctrl+alt+del:the origins LOL

looks like Mr. Bill does not like to be messed with. Who is the other guy?
    https://soundcloud.com/bass00monkey/aquanaun_rebirth_club_controler_demo_a_real_dj_featuring_eddie_golds_fly_away_with_k_major

Comment

• Shpira
      Angry Boy Child
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by phuck'm-up
      looks like Mr. Bill does not like to be messed with. Who is the other guy?
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Bradley_(engineer)
      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• AntonyM
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2004

Wow are 386 computers in the back drop, talk about old school.
        Originally posted by Shpira
        So came back last night...
        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
        Originally posted by Illuminate
        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• heretic
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

hah the only reason to get upset is that he knows its true.
          I was in coma.

Comment

• MJDub
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by heretic
            hah the only reason to get upset is that he knows its true.
            This.

and LOL at the 386's
            http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• |Thrax|
              Platinum Poster
              • Mar 2007

that video is old, but the origins are older.. before computers even had harddrives..

386 was nothin... that was my first, in 1988.. but, remember before windows? just machine code.
              This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
              Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• MJDub
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

^ You mean DOS?
                http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Simon Preston
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

Gates had his ass handed to him.
                  http://soundcloud.com/simonpreston/simon-preston-summer-2011

Comment

Working...