• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miroslav
    WHOA I can change this!1!
    • Apr 2006

Disco Dumping

ah....an oldie but goodie:

Per Terrence P. Farley, first assistant Ocean County prosecutor and dance scene expert, Extasy causes people to shit themselves on dance floors:

Along with the vomit and sweat, Ecstasy use also causes incontinence so users urinate not only on themselves, but the floor. It also causes uncontrollable defecation.
    "They call that 'disco dumping,'" Mr. Farley said.
    Why does this happen? Well, says Mr. Farley:
    "The key to all this is techno music — 200 to 300 bass beats a minute just banging the brains out."
    So I just thought I'd take an informal poll: how many of you have crapped yourself on the dance floor due to that 200-300 BPM techno music?
    mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Disco Dumping

My friend had some guy pull out his dick and bump against her at Fabric. Does that count?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• AntonyM
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by feather
      My friend had some guy pull out his dick and bump against her at Fabric. Does that count?

It is probably more from what they cut the pills with than the music. Had a girlfriend that happen to back in the day, took her panties off on the dancefloor then chucked them into the crowd, she was a bit mental to say the least.
      Originally posted by Shpira
      So came back last night...
      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
      Originally posted by Illuminate
      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Dhar_2
        meat and potatoes
        • Jun 2004

u got her number!

Comment

• poults
          Platinum Poster
          • Nov 2006

Dunno about dumping but there is usually some dirty farts floating the dancefloors of most clubs.

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• coliver1980
            Platinum Poster
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by AntonyM

Had a girlfriend that happen to back in the day, took her panties off on the dancefloor then chucked them into the crowd, she was a bit mental to say the least.
            Crazy cat indeed!

Comment

• coleby761
              Are you Kidding me??
              • May 2008

Been a long time since I took x or been on a dance floor but it never made me shit myself. Now if I was doing blow.... there were certainly a few close calls.

Comment

• AntonyM
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dhar_2
                u got her number!
                Actually I do, but her desire for upper middle class life with all the social amenities
                has done away any sort of former free spirited nature she use to have, though if wasn't the occasion disco dump she would piss all over my bed, I wake up think I was sweating from the drugs in my system only to find out I'd been caught up in a urine flood, would have to stick her in the shower clothes on, then get them off, but she would still be so twisted on the E it would take another hour to get her out of the hot shower with some club music playing in the background, if she wasn't such a great shag, I'd would have cut it off long ago.
                Originally posted by Shpira
                So came back last night...
                Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                Originally posted by Illuminate
                Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                  I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                  • Mar 2008

"warning: may cause anal leakage."
                  (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Actually now that I think about it, there's been occasions when I've had a strong good pill and felt the urge to use the toilet. But you don't want to do that cos you end up being stuck in the toilet forever while bobbing to the bass on the dancefloor.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...