• Show
Clear All
  • b0na
    Fresh Peossy
    • Oct 2007

[ms] member mix
    b0na, Monochronic - Feel The Sound 032 on TM Radio 25-Jan-09

Hi everyone,
    Here is the links for my last show on tribalmixes radio, this time my guest is Monochronic (Bulgaria).

b0na TL :

01.Anthony Middleton - Waves [ Saw Recordings ]
    02.Lukas Greenberg - The Flash [ Plastic City ]
    03.Marko Militano ft Sunny Kim - Lose Control (Frederico Todos Remix) [ Lazy Days Music ]
    04.Marc O Tool - The Musics Got Me (Dub Mix) [ Musica Diaz / Toro ]
    05.Niko Fantin - Blue Magic (Royal Sapien Remix) [ Frisky Records ]
    06.Vibrasphere - Erosion (Analog Tape Mix) [ Tribal Vision Records ]
    07.Dimi Phaze feat Aspasia - You & Me (V-Sag Remix) [ Mokilok ]
    08.Audiophox - Empty Streets (Entourage Re-edit) [ Made2Dance ]
    09.Christos Fourkis - Dust In The Wind [ Ddark Pleasure Records ]
    10.Christos Fourkis - Ocean Of Blue [ CDR ]

Link : @mediafire

Monochronic

His real name is Stoyan Dafov, born in 1977 in Bulgaria, in the city Plovdiv. He started to listen to electronic music during the 90's. The main influences on his forming musical point of view were the artists Jay Dee, Faithless, Funky Green Dogs and Sven Vath. During the beginning of the 21st century, he developed a deep interest in Tribal and Tech-house music, especially in the artists Dimas, Simon & Shaker, Eddie Richards and Mastik Soul. Since 2005, his main interest lies with deep and progressive house music, which reflects the artist within him and drives him up till this very day.

He has been a guest player to some of the most popular stations for dance and electronic music such as "is feelin' frisky"(Frisky Radio), Mindscapes(PureFM), Feel the Sound(Tribalmixes Radio), Eilo.org Inet Radio, as many others not to mention but a few.

During the past year he began mixing unprofessionally, mainly for the purpose of his own pleasure and the pleasure of all listeners sharing his visions and ideas about the sound of today. His music is focusing on the deep, melodic and dynamic progressive sound.

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

TL :

01.Facundo Mohrr – Unnendum
    02.Federico Monachesi – Abstract Proportion
    03.Bs As Deep – The Other Dimension
    04.Nicolas Rada – Glide Slope (Neftali Blasko Mix)
    05.Marcelo Vasami – Is Back
    06.Fady Ferraye – Beirut
    07.Bobby Deep – Warriors
    08.Facundo Mohrr – Wooster St.

Link : @4shared

ENJOY !!!
Working...