Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rewing3
    I really don't care
    • Jun 2004

chem set them straight or r u talking about the new years ever special from alexandria palace that is 2 hrs. But the one from don valley is only an hr. I would also like to note that the sasha NYE mix from Don valley is one of my favorite sasha mixes.
    Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• chemicalbeavis
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Re: Sasha-Gatecrasher 2000

well, the Alexandra Palace set was NYE 98/99 (2 hrs), the Gatecrasher Don Valley stadium set was NYE 99/2000 (1 hr) and the Gatecrasher Summer Soundsystem set was from 18 Jun 2000 (1 hr)

hope this helps :wink:

Comment

• ddr
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

and its only an hour long as well. seb fontaine does teh first hour i think to that GSSS emix.

-ddr
        "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• chemicalbeavis
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ddr
          and its only an hour long as well. seb fontaine does teh first hour i think to that GSSS emix.

-ddr

Fontaine plays after Sasha @ GSSS, he starts with that Sister Bliss track if i remember.

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chemicalbeavis
            well, the Alexandra Palace set was NYE 98/99 (2 hrs), the Gatecrasher Don Valley stadium set was NYE 99/2000 (1 hr) and the Gatecrasher Summer Soundsystem set was from 18 Jun 2000 (1 hr)

hope this helps :wink:
            I had that Alexandia Palace set, downloaded from soulseek.

Fucking pete tong as per normal yammering thru it.. "live from the ally pally" I know! shut the fuck up! lol

Comment

• chemicalbeavis
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by unome
              I had that Alexandia Palace set, downloaded from soulseek.

Fucking pete tong as per normal yammering thru it.. "live from the ally pally" I know! shut the fuck up! lol

yeah really! just when you are getting into it, you can always rely on the Tongster to start crapping all over it, Grrrrr

Comment

• GregWhelan
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

I was at the millennium gig at Don Valley Stadium and what a night-i'd set my timer to record the e-mix,but i didnt know what dj id get.Imagine my delight when i got home and found out it was sasha's hour!What a mix.

The whole night was amazing-even oakey tore the place up,he started with grace-not over yet(bt's spirit of grace mix).worst part was the chemical brothers-utter garbage,but at least it gave me a chance to sit down for 2 hours

Comment

• Trinity
                  Getting warmed up
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chemicalbeavis
                  Originally posted by ddr

-ddr

Fontaine plays after Sasha @ GSSS, he starts with that Sister Bliss track if i remember.
                  yup correct(sister sister).. and the 2 scorchio tracks at the start of sasha's set were great at the time. yawn

Comment

Working...