X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Originally posted by unome
    i agree -e-... but none the less this was a thread about the trial story, so thats why it was posted here.

if someone wants to start a thread about PeopleSoft.. they should do it, imo
    I agree and I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes with my comments, if that was the case, I take it back.... I'm just a little surprised to see the overall importance this case is getting thats all

-e-
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

no toes stepped on...its alot of morbid curiosity on alot of peoples parts, my own included.

but this also will have an economic impact, because who do you think is going to have to pay to keep this fucker alive and pay for all his appeals. sentence death, next stop should be the needle room, not death row for decades.

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

but this also will have an economic impact, because who do you think is going to have to pay to keep this fucker alive and pay for all his appeals. sentence death, next stop should be the needle room, not death row for decades.
        I agree.... and a negative impact for the WORSE... that's exactly why shit like this should NOT be making headline news in a time of economic and international depression. Kill the SOB and move on toward global improvement. If you are fucked up enough to get involved in a grand jury trial involving the death of your wife and your unborn child, you deserve to be nerve gassed... period....

die, move on to the after life... and let the living world get a grip on what matters the most to FREE LIFE.....

sorry if I'm ranting, this is quite possibly one of the worst days of my life

-e-
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

thx for the business update -e-

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

^... well it wasnt Econ 101 but hopefully just the power of positivity as I see it for companies with such diverse backgrounds coming together to benefit each other.... kinda like Pepsi is doing with Pepsi foods i.e. since the fucking drink doesn't do that well and they cant beat coke, they decide... lets start a chain for fast food resteraunts that IS doing better and sell Pepsi through there.... heck there's more than one way to penetrate a market

-e-
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Steve Graham
              DJ Jelly
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Encryption
              I agree.... and a negative impact for the WORSE... that's exactly why shit like this should NOT be making headline news in a time of economic and international depression. Kill the SOB and move on toward global improvement. If you are fucked up enough to get involved in a grand jury trial involving the death of your wife and your unborn child, you deserve to be nerve gassed... period....

die, move on to the after life... and let the living world get a grip on what matters to the most to the FREE LIFE.....

sorry if I'm ranting, this is quite possibly one of the worst days of my life

-e-
              let it out mate, thats why we have a forum

I am right there with you on bad days. I finally just got a new job after being fired last month because I wasnt at the beckon call of my former boss, and deciding my personal life and trying to get my music career going was more important than jumping at the drop of a hat.

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

^^^ props to you unome... MAD props to you.... life just sucks when your options start battling each other to see which ones can wipe out your existence faster.....

-e-
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Jenks
                  I'm kind of a big deal.
                  • Jun 2004

Re: Scott Peterson guilty of both counts!!!

^hey, you've got a beautiful wife and all your organs are working properly right? life can't be all that bad. :wink:

Comment

• Hos
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

we've got an [ms] lynch mob here
                    black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Jibgolly
                        Vortexuralizor
                        • Jun 2004

the trial should have been held in Texas. he'd be dead by now.

Comment

• thrualoooop
                          Addiction started
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jibgolly
                          the trial should have been held in Texas. he'd be dead by now.
                          amen bro.....
                          i'm not a real dork i just play one on the internet.......

Comment

• asdf_admin
                            i use to be important
                            • Jun 2004

surely not a night to be clapping.

pretty gross people smile when someone is dead or going to be put to death.

:cry:
                            dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Jibgolly
                              Vortexuralizor
                              • Jun 2004

i'm not smiling about death. but he deserves it. does he not.
                              go look at your wife and sleeping child and come reply in a little while.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                                DJ Jelly
                                • Jun 2004

^^^^ good point

Comment

Working...