As for Bush, at least this time he was elected properly and if we look on the bright side he won't be able to be the president for more than 4 years.
Bush surpasses 60 million vote mark in the election.
Collapse
X
-
Re: Bush surpasses 60 million vote mark in the election.
I believe no one can achieve unity in a true democracy. After all, it's the point of democracy, to provide differences, isn't it?Originally posted by cosmo
I seriously hope noone does that. I think in many views Europe is a lot more conservative than the US and almost in every European country right and far right political parties are getting stronger and stronger which is definitely not a very good sign for "liberalism". :cry:Originally posted by skahound
As for Bush, at least this time he was elected properly and if we look on the bright side he won't be able to be the president for more than 4 years.
We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment